IGNORED

pc games

YEK

Penumbra.

Made by the same people that did Amnesia. Similar game, but on a slightly different tip. I think all the games are loosely connected, but Penumbra feels a bit like an episode of X-Files. It isn't very long either. Good times. SPOOKY.

Completed Fallout New Vegas a couple of weeks ago, wished I knew about the Ultimate edition with all the DLCs would come out before buying it. I ain't paying almost 50e for all the DLCs to the original game when the Ultimate edition costs something like 30e. Fuck. I hope Steam discounts these DLCs soon.

I don't know if I liked Fallout 3 or New Vegas more. The end game of New Vegas came sort of out of nowhere.

it'sd a bit old school but 'sanitarium'

running it on vista with windows compataility

working on a tune as well

I thought I was the only one that's ever played it. I picked it up in a bargain bin for 3$ at an office supply store, and it was pretty damn awesome. It's availible on Gog.com now so you dont need to worry about it being compatible.

i got that game for christmas from someone and felt the same way. I mean, I didn't think it had the greatest gameplay but great design and story

MDK (Murder Death Kill)

it.... isn't that simple:

While the actual meaning of the title's TLA is not revealed within the game, the gaming press and fans adopted Murder, Death, Kill, which was coined as a neologism in the film Demolition Man. Yet another possibility is documented inside the game manual, where Kurt's mission is named Mission: Deliver Kindness. In the readme for the MDK demo, it is stated that nobody's quite sure what "MDK" means, it means whatever they need it to mean on that given day. Since the readme was penned on Mother's Day, the meaning for that particular day is "Mother's Day Kisses".

In the European version of the game, the background images of the installation program present many possible meanings for the letters M, D and K; some silly, some believable, and one of them "Murder, Death, Kill". In the Japanese version of the game on the back cover it says in bold yellow letters: "My Dear Knight".

It is revealed in the "Making of MDK" booklet that came with the "Limited Edition" of the game that the term was actually the game's codename; when Shiny came around to coming up with a name for the game, they chose to stick with the codename.

In the installation screen for MDK2, various meanings are shown scrolling down as a backdrop to Kurt diving through or to an unknown destination with "Murder, Death, Kill" highlighted.

In an interview with David Perry in NowGamer, Perry revealed that the original meaning of "MDK" from the company's initial promo video was in fact "Murder Death Kill". However, because the toy company that was supposed to make toys based on the game did not like to have those words printed on the toys, the words were removed and replaced with only "MDK". At the time of the game's release, Perry's official line on the game's title was that it stood for the first initials of game's characters Max, Dr. Hawkins, and Kurt.[4]

Archived