IGNORED

Burial - Street Halo/Kindred ep

beerwolf

The Amazon website states pre-ordering is essential. I'm not bothered how ltd it is anyway, gonna get it all the same.

Guest sljiva

The Amazon website states pre-ordering is essential. I'm not bothered how ltd it is anyway, gonna get it all the same.

That's a standard promo text which got copied by all these stores. So this "limited" thing is just a bullshit story to sell as much as possible in short time period.

I don't believe that Japanese editions of UK releases are usually that limited. As someone buys a fair few Jap CDs though, paying a mere £10-11 is a bargain. A few weeks ago I'd have paid closer to £25 for this from HMV Japan.

I don't believe that Japanese editions of UK releases are usually that limited. As someone buys a fair few Jap CDs though, paying a mere £10-11 is a bargain. A few weeks ago I'd have paid closer to £25 for this from HMV Japan.

I tried buying it of beat ink, and it was going to cost more than a tenner with shipping and all.

Guest bitroast

i thought i was over burial. i thought it all sounded the same and lost interest in it.

bought these EPs off boomkat and holy hell the production is amazing. there's something really lush about this guy's style. i am happy to be listening to this:)

• 2 weeks later...

this one is a grower & a shower. keep finding more details to love. Loner straight into Ashtray Wasp has been my train soundtrack for a while now.

Infinity > Limited. We need more Infinity editions

Also I'm ordering this, don't undersand why Burial gets so much hate, everything he puts out is great.

Got both EPs on proper wax and the FLAC and mp3 as well. No need for an CD with that price tag. I can understand that people buy everything as a true fan bot buying it for keeping an higher sell price in the head for secondary market is giving me bad feelings.

Archived