IGNORED

things that ppl use

Guest Franklin

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have empirical evidence that not using shaving cream results in me looking like a motorcycle accident victim. Maybe if you have girlyman beard growth no lubricant is fine for you. But shaving for me is like napalming a treeline. It is an act of aggression and brutal domination over my facial environment. There are crimes of war, atrocities.

nononope.

I have an actual man's beard---pls refer to my avatar which is a decent representation of my face and personality as done by somebody on here. possibly fred.

you're just doing it rong. try just using your razor sans your girly-smelling creams (use water though) and go WITH the grain a couple of times and then basically sideways. If you get razor'd up that means you're shivving your skin as the hairs get pulled not cut when you go against the grain.

I have a girly beard and I can't just shave with water. I don't understand shaving foam either but I just lather up some soap to keep the razor from scraping my face (neck) off

im telling you guys, shaving in the shower is where it's at. trust me.

I have empirical evidence that not using shaving cream results in me looking like a motorcycle accident victim. Maybe if you have girlyman beard growth no lubricant is fine for you. But shaving for me is like napalming a treeline. It is an act of aggression and brutal domination over my facial environment. There are crimes of war, atrocities.

nononope.

I have an actual man's beard---pls refer to my avatar which is a decent representation of my face and personality as done by somebody on here. possibly fred.

you're just doing it rong. try just using your razor sans your girly-smelling creams (use water though) and go WITH the grain a couple of times and then basically sideways. If you get razor'd up that means you're shivving your skin as the hairs get pulled not cut when you go against the grain.

I have a girly beard and I can't just shave with water. I don't understand shaving foam either but I just lather up some soap to keep the razor from scraping my face (neck) off

Yep. The hot water makes your pores/hair folicle open up. The result is that the hair comes out/cuts easier.

nononope.

Yep. The hot water makes your pores/hair folicle open up. The result is that the hair comes out/cuts easier.

I used to shave in the shower but the water in LA is so hard that I can't really get a mirror anywhere near the shower without ruining the glass in two days.

Still need some sort of lubricant for it, though, or it gets bloody fast. Well, that's leprosy for you.

MrBurns10.gif

I regrew a beard pretty recently. Still have to keep it from going full-on neckbeard though. If I don't it looks like I have an afro growing out of my adam's apple.

Which is just too sexy to be street legal.

Guest Franklin

page 3 and im still unconvinced that you guys aren't doing it rong.

i feel like filming myself shaving, posting it on youtube and doing like a madden play-by-play

Archived