oscillik

Show name suggestions:

Oscillating with Oscillik

Widnes Master Bates in Action

Turbo Twin Power Hour

Widnes Are The Music Makers

Runcorn! Ravecorn!

Witness the Widnes

Jeff Nitro's Angry Music Hour (your radio name can be Jeff Nitro)

I like that one, unfortunately due to my accent, most people would only hear Witness the Witness and be like "eh?"

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lucy Faringold

MIXMASTER BATES IN YO FACE

This is what the show must be called and we all know it.

Will try to catch this. Good luck!

If you like we can do a meta humour segment where you interview me every week as a fictional IDM artist who you assure the audience is an absolute genius and is massive in Hungary and see if we can't convince your listener base that I exist.

^ I like that.

I would also produce some music for you under a pseudonym plucked randomly from the "influx of bad artist names" thread, then you need to talk intelligently about the creative process involved and the artists rise to IDM fame.

^ I like that.

I would also produce some music for you under a pseudonym plucked randomly from the "influx of bad artist names" thread, then you need to talk intelligently about the creative process involved and the artists rise to IDM fame.

Oh man, that'd be great!

Guest sirch

I might have to rescind my claim of no VHS Head in this show...I'm coming up short in terms of filling time.

thanks again everyone for your interest. Hopefully I can keep people listening to the whole thing

try and rap over it, that will keep us all interested! ;)

do a Mike Skinner... it's easy enough.. do this man and you're onto a winner-gram. yo! sharp darts... brapppppp!

Mike like Dykes. in the place to beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! :emotawesomepm9:

Guest sirch

^ I like that.

Oh man, that'd be great!

you guys's!

don't troll the Widnes Massif !!

If you like we can do a meta humour segment where you interview me every week as a fictional IDM artist who you assure the audience is an absolute genius and is massive in Hungary and see if we can't convince your listener base that I exist.

Yes ! Talk about creating a piece of music based on the theory of 'anti-granular synthesis' so rather than making music using granules of sound, you create just a singular granule of sound from entire pieces of music.

Guest sirch
Thursday 29th March (that's next Thursday) between 10pm-12pm midnight British Summer Time

oscy dude, unfortunately this is now going to clash with Chris Clark live @ the Boiler Room! (2000 - 2400 CEST)

but big up "British Summer Time" anyway. :smile:

Yes ! Talk about creating a piece of music based on the theory of 'anti-granular synthesis' so rather than making music using granules of sound, you create just a singular granule of sound from entire pieces of music.

Oh fuck.

Obel, come up with a name for your fictional persona quick

I want to mention this on the first show.

edit: name cannot be swearing related or anything like that. if you can stick to something absurdly surreal, the better.

LOL

This is amazing. Any other producers have ideas like this please chime in!

Let's see... names...

Guest sirch

definitely record it if you're gonna do something like that. 'cos i'll only be able to widnes the last hour or so otherwise.

Guest futuregirlfriend

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/696177/osc.mp3

Archived