IGNORED

does the 2012 idm tourney represent the true state of watmm?

jules

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I imagine so, yeah. Considering it was democratically voted on.

If it helps, I voted for gaarg and slime molds most of the way. Had to choose between unfinished skyscrapers and terraforming so I chose terraforming =(

Reasons for the decline of WATMM:

• The failing of the '2012 Most IDM Tournament' to be IDM
  • The arrival of the Andersons
  • The 97 page Skrillex thread
  • The fact everybody here is socially awkward and uncomtable, suffers from anxiety and autism, and can't verbally explain themselves
  • The current lack of "art of Yekking"
  • Ice water with ice
  • December 21, 2012

LOL at the last 12 posts. This is a thread about the status of WATMM , way to go on showing how great us new members are.

;)

He said us new members are yoots. Who am I to prove him wrong by having a civilized conversation? Figured I'd fulfill his perception of what we are to watmm, make him feel all warm and fuzzy inside like he accomplished something. :w00t:

StephenG killed watmm

I killed it dead.

LOL at the last 12 posts. This is a thread about the status of WATMM , way to go on showing how great us new members are.

Is stevenG new?

That's not the only one that goes for.

Is stevenG new?

That's not the only one that goes for.

I'm relatively new. I joined at the end of January.

I have a fun time on Watmm but apparently I'm the reason it's no good anymore. Seems kind of harsh. lol

Archived