IGNORED

does the 2012 idm tourney represent the true state of watmm?

jules

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is probably the first tournament where I just got fed up and don't give a fuck anymore. I can't even remember what I voted for.

SPACE STATIONS.

last post

don't give up guys.

the post your most recent pic thread has shown us that watmm is... alive

hopeful-child.jpg

But it's locked. :cerious:

i haven't read a single post in this thread but judging by the topic title i'd say yeah this represents the state of watmm. ie: a massive bunch of wank

fuckimg hell// having a "worlds most idm" contest was funny for about 5 minutes a few years ago....

Guest Lindrum Larry Cocopipe

fuckimg hell// having a "worlds most idm" contest was funny for about 5 minutes a few years ago....

I am bummed people are leaving. I really love this place.

StephenG. Please post less. You have some really cool posts, but they are overshadowed by your worthless posts.

As for banning members, Sup had it coming with his Anti-Watmm blog (come on, that's just stupid. I like the guy, but that is stupid) and I'm very cool with Craig Anderson and Boxing Day getting banned as well because they were annoying trolls. I miss many banned members though.

Look on the bright side, if the whole community leaves then this will solely end up being an Electronic Music Forum :cisfor:

I am bummed people are leaving. I really love this place.

StephenG. Please post less. You have some really cool posts, but they are overshadowed by your worthless posts.

As for banning members, Sup had it coming with his Anti-Watmm blog (come on, that's just stupid. I like the guy, but that is stupid) and I'm very cool with Craig Anderson and Boxing Day getting banned as well because they were annoying trolls. I miss many banned members though.

Look on the bright side, if the whole community leaves then this will solely end up being an Electronic Music Forum :cisfor:

I post marginally more than other members. But sure, I'll post less. Thank you for addressing me like an adult though. That is appreciated.

You just gotta filter yourself more. I am definitely guilty of going on binges of posting bullshit day after day (because I get bored and watmm is something to do), I'm now just making an effort to post more meaningful content if I post at all.

I read one of your posts and I'm like, yea, Stephen is a cool dude, and then I read another and I'm like, goddammit Stephen stop posting.

/stephen rant.

On another note, the word "read" is annoying. I mean it in the present tense in the sentence above, but when I'm reading it looks like the past tense.

You just gotta filter yourself more. I am definitely guilty of going on binges of posting bullshit day after day (because I get bored and watmm is something to do), I'm now just making an effort to post more meaningful content if I post at all.

I read one of your posts and I'm like, yea, Stephen is a cool dude, and then I read another and I'm like, goddammit Stephen stop posting.

/stephen rant.

On another note, the word "read" is annoying. I mean it in the present tense in the sentence above, but when I'm reading it looks like the past tense.

Thanks pal, I really do appreciate it. I am definitely going to take your words into consideration and filter myself more. You have a good evening. :happy:

Guest Gary C

/stephen rant.

Thanks pal, I really do appreciate it. I am definitely going to take your words into consideration and filter myself more. You have a good evening. :happy:

Goddammit! STOP FUCKING POSTING. Ugh.

/stephen rant.

No. Stop being so aggressive. I was thanking him for helping me. It's called building social capital. Now I will stop posting.

Guest Gary C

/stephen rant.

No. Stop being so aggressive. I was thanking him for helping me. It's called building social capital. Now I will stop posting.

You'd better.

Fucking lol :facepalm:

no wonder this site is turning into shit.

no wonder this is turning into shit.

You realize you are todays 2nd top poster right?

The reason I post so much is because I am on the computer 7-10 hours a day studying. Posting gives me a 10 second break from homework. Otherwise I'd go fucking insane.

no wonder this is turning into shit.

You realize you are todays 2nd top poster right?

The reason I post so much is because I am on the computer 7-10 hours a day studying. Posting gives me a 10 second break from homework. Otherwise I'd go fucking insane.

It's not how much you post, as much as what you post. I already tried to tell you (in a friendly way) to think before you post something.

And stop apologizing to people all the time, it's so pathetic.

Guest narkeworld

Stephen, you really do post a lot. You're kinda becoming the new troon, and that's not a good thing. Slow down buddy.

Rook posted like a bazillion times in a year 2007/2008 (somewhere in there, I think) but then again he was cool, imo.

Rook was OK (he was nice in PMs) but I think he was just desperate to become a LTM as they were then. Once he realised he wasn't going to get initiated his posting seemed to trail right off.

Archived