IGNORED

does the 2012 idm tourney represent the true state of watmm?

jules

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, does it? is the current state of watmm reflected in the results?

No, it's only one tourney spanning a couple of weeks. One friggin tourney doesn't reflect the entire current state of watmm. It only reflects the of creativity in the days of the first round. The creative people must have been on vacation, or something. Shit happens. Blame the non-creative people for making those shitty options! :-p

:facepalm:

There really needs to be a Steve Jobs version of this one (black turtleneck, slightly more hair on top). Think of how good it would feel if you got trolled by osc and the only thing you had to do was to post a steve jobs facepalm. The thought alone makes my heart beat faster!

If people feel the need, a steve balmer facepalm can be made as well: blue shirt with huge sweatstains, and slightly less hair above the ears.

We could have entire facepalm orgies.

Guest ruiagnelo

don't give up guys.

the post your most recent pic thread has shown us that watmm is... alive

hopeful-child.jpg

incomplete skyscrapers did well last time i entered it. quarter-finals. coffee did better though.

i thought it would do better this time and it's in the final.

sorry for not being creative. genuinely don't care though.

Shanghai is a filthy shithole with air that makes your lungs feel like you just smoked a pack of Camel filterless in one go. But it's better than Beijing, and it has cheaper weed than Seoul.

Also 1,500 posts since the end of January? lol

I've been lurking on this site for about 5 years so yeah, I guess I had a lot to say.

What's wrong with that? It only takes me 5 seconds to type a post.

Everyone seems to get amnesia because the same fucking thing happens every year:

1. Something wins the tourney that everybody seems to hate (which is strange because we are the ones voting on it)
  2. Then everyone kind of gets over it and participates
  3. Then the comp actually turns out good.

this thread has said more than I thought it could.

but also some really good members are dropping off and that sucks.

I'd blame hormonal imbalances, over-moderation and life in general.

As far as I'm concerned the biggest change is the moderation though. But that could be me.

i think it would be enlightening to have a simple poll asking the members wether they prefer the old, proper watmm, or the new watered down version. i doubt joyrex would allow it though, for fear of the result.

i think it would be enlightening to have a simple poll asking the members wether they prefer the old, proper watmm, or the new watered down version. i doubt joyrex would allow it though, for fear of the result.

Thread locked, OP B7'd.

Don't question the moderators.

Archived