IGNORED

New Forum Theme - WATMM Classic

Joyrex

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

It seems to make things way challenging to read on this monitor. How do you change themes again? (believe me I've tried to figure it out, I blame my incompetence before the agave but the latter is a factor as well)

Guest bitroast

Liking it:)

Quoted text box needs to be a little darker as well to match the theme. Looking good as a start though:)

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

How do you change themes? (boobie noobie question I know, just get to the answer douche berry)

Guest bitroast

is there a way to disable the tags and pinned texts appearing on the left of Thread titles.

makes reading threads messy as :\

Colourblind. Cand read these colours! Sends my brain all mushy. I'm one of those kids with coloursed lenses / coloured paper. My preferred theme would be yellow and pink or something.

And my sig! :wtf:

I should go.

You should change it to mustard yellow like Xltronic.

Actually one of my old designs for the site proper was dark earth tones...

is there a way to disable the tags and pinned texts appearing on the left of Thread titles.

So if I understand what you mean, you'd rather the tags to appear... elsewhere? any suggestions? I always thought they worked well in the front of the title, sort of a prefix.

Colourblind. Cand read these colours! Sends my brain all mushy. I'm one of those kids with coloursed lenses / coloured paper. My preferred theme would be yellow and pink or something.

And my sig! :wtf:

I should go.

I don't know about yellow and pink, but certainly some higher contrast themes that don't involve blinding white.

I dig this, but it could use some improvement. maybe make the light grey texts a bit darker though, they're difficult to read.

It's certainly a work in progress, and the gray text has been mentioned. More adjustments to come.

Guest bitroast

So if I understand what you mean, you'd rather the tags to appear... elsewhere? any suggestions? I always thought they worked well in the front of the title, sort of a prefix.

ah, i'm asking if it's possible to turn them from visibly appearing altogether. maybe just as an account setting or something?

i guess it's just a preference thing, but for me personally i've never never really utilised or gotten anything out of tags. especially when the tags just repeat what's already in the thread title (attaching screenshot. "Squarepusher" "Pinned" "Squarepusher - Ufabulum"). it's too much information for me!

as for "Pinned". that's useful information. but can't that just be something smaller. like a little dot, or something to indicate it's a pinned thread. something small that doesn't push all the text to the right and misalign everything.

thanksforlistening!

http://i133.photobuc...15at84322AM.png

Archived