IGNORED

4/20 brah <===@ -----

FLA FUR BIS FLE

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only as illegal as a speeding ticket here in lovely Massachusetts. And they don't even know how to enforce it yet! The police don't require ID when citing people for it, so quite a few people don't even pay the fines. Pretty chill.

Hopefully the medical marijuana bill passes in November. I'm jealous of people who bring back all this great stuff from dispensaries.

so lately when i've smoked, i've become paranoid and slightly autistic (freaked out by people's body movements, unable to understand emotions on people's faces, overwhelmed with sensation, etc.). i'm sorta ashamed about it 'cause weed is such a mellow drug and "harmless." i used to be fine when i smoked; what's going on?

doing it all the time is the only cure I know of

yeah, i get a bit of this on the 1st and 2nd joints i smoke, but after that, it's all good, pretty weird, i don't know, i think when i smoke just a little i get paranoid cause i think other people will notice, but when very stoned, i don't really care... and yeah, not being able to keep looking someone straight in the eyes during conversation, wondering if i'm looking to the right place, wondering if there's a right place to look at... :facepalm:

The police don't require ID when citing people for it

somehow this sounds wrong

It certainly does, and yet it has happened in many instances. God bless Massachusetts.

has anyone ever smoked earwax? i have.

i was tripping on dmt and lit the wrong side of my cigarette... and inhaled... yeeeeep.

i've done that several times sober. whatever, fuck it, challenge accepted i guess

has anyone ever smoked earwax? i have.

i was tripping on dmt and lit the wrong side of my cigarette... and inhaled... yeeeeep.

i've done that several times sober. whatever, fuck it, challenge accepted i guess

it's doubly funny because i didn't even notice the taste. i was just baffled at why the end of my cigarette was on fire!

good to know i'm not the only one that's done that, lol.

so lately when i've smoked, i've become paranoid and slightly autistic (freaked out by people's body movements, unable to understand emotions on people's faces, overwhelmed with sensation, etc.). i'm sorta ashamed about it 'cause weed is such a mellow drug and "harmless." i used to be fine when i smoked; what's going on?

yeah, i get a bit of this on the 1st and 2nd joints i smoke, but after that, it's all good, pretty weird, i don't know, i think when i smoke just a little i get paranoid cause i think other people will notice, but when very stoned, i don't really care... and yeah, not being able to keep looking someone straight in the eyes during conversation, wondering if i'm looking to the right place, wondering if there's a right place to look at... :facepalm:

I started having the same thing bigtime. I used to regularly smoke a fairly significant amount but now I probably haven't in over a year. Now I feel like maybe I've just lost interest or don't really have any inclination to smoke anymore. Although I'm thinking if I ever get back into it, that it probably had a lot to do with who I was around. Sounds obvious, but I was around a certain group of people, who normally I was completely comfortable with, are fun to be around and are some of my best friends, who when I smoked with them they would hardly talk and would just watch TV or some shit. If I can't communicate with people I just start feeling like "well I can just do this at home and be way more relaxed" but then I start to think it would be weird to leave if I just met up with them and then I'm all "OK, I need to seriously get out of here". Just kind of goes downhill from there, hahah, the whole thing really turned me off weed for now. So personally I would suggest maybe doing it with some people who are a bit more active and outgoing, and more likely to be down to actually do something. That way you're more distracted by doing fun shit and talking, and are given less time to ponder about what's socially acceptable or have fucked up thoughts or whatever...

I always find I feel better in general when I keep myself busy instead of sitting around with too much time to think.

4/20 in SF... the city is basically hot boxed. Everyone was so happy... it was 75 and not a cloud in the sky (rare) and ever park was just filled with people and smoke.

I started having the same thing bigtime. I used to regularly smoke a fairly significant amount but now I probably haven't in over a year. Now I feel like maybe I've just lost interest or don't really have any inclination to smoke anymore. Although I'm thinking if I ever get back into it, that it probably had a lot to do with who I was around. Sounds obvious, but I was around a certain group of people, who normally I was completely comfortable with, are fun to be around and are some of my best friends, who when I smoked with them they would hardly talk and would just watch TV or some shit. If I can't communicate with people I just start feeling like "well I can just do this at home and be way more relaxed" but then I start to think it would be weird to leave if I just met up with them and then I'm all "OK, I need to seriously get out of here". Just kind of goes downhill from there, hahah, the whole thing really turned me off weed for now. So personally I would suggest maybe doing it with some people who are a bit more active and outgoing, and more likely to be down to actually do something. That way you're more distracted by doing fun shit and talking, and are given less time to ponder about what's socially acceptable or have fucked up thoughts or whatever...

I always find I feel better in general when I keep myself busy instead of sitting around with too much time to think.

this actually makes a lot of sense and i think it's the problem. thanks.

Guest Adjective

lately when i smoke with people we'll make some kites, tie glow sticks to their tails and go to a field. i'm shit at making kites but the process feels right when i'm 420brah'd. then hanging out in a field under the stars... room to breathe, the scale of it all, dim lighting, it's not that under the microscope feeling i get from all of us sitting in a room analyzing eachother, with sensitivity at 11.

nightkiting guyz

i'm pretty sure that genetically tweaked plants with fucked up thc/cbd balance are the main reason people are freaking out.

i'm pretty sure that genetically tweaked plants with fucked up thc/cbd balance are the main reason people are freaking out.

interesting thought, though I thought cbd/cbns had more of an anti inflammatory effect than a mental effect.

Basically, THC is what gives you the more energetic, creative, mind racing high. CBD is what gives you the couch-lock, eat doritos, space out and listen to æ stone.

Niether of them really work without eachother, it's the different ratios of each, and many, many other cannabinoids that determind what kind of high you get.

Basically, THC is what gives you the more energetic, creative, mind racing high. CBD is what gives you the couch-lock, eat doritos, space out and listen to æ stone.

Niether of them really work without eachother, it's the different ratios of each, and many, many other cannabinoids that determind what kind of high you get.

i thought that was what indica vs sativa was.. ?

i thought that was what indica vs sativa was.. ?

Yeah, Indica is the more CBD dominant strain, and Sativa is more THC dominant. But there's a lot of tasty hybrids.

(very) generally speaking thc gets you stoned and the cbd is a sort of leveller. over-zealous genetic modification tips the balance in favour of high thc levels for a knock-out stone with little or no thought for the cbd or 'levelling agent' which is thought to naturally stop you flipping out or at least cancel the thc effect somehow. these super duper hybrids are creating casualties all over the place. best smoke natural/unadulterated if you can find it.

Archived