IGNORED

4/20 brah <===@ -----

FLA FUR BIS FLE

i wish i could still smoke.

really? i've never missed it even slightly.

yea sometimes I do. I think it's more the ritual of it though. on Saturday I had a bunch of my boys over to help me take down a few trees and clear out a lot of debris in the backyard. afterwards we fired up the grill and cracked open a bunch of cold ones. as the day turned to night, we had a nice fire going with some tunes on. when everyone fired up, I really really wanted to but last time I did that, I was up until 6am thinking about the stupidest shit ever.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find no matter how much I smoke, I If I wanna stay normal I can. It's just a matter of concentrating on the ground floor of my mind (so to speak). When I first let go there's this sensation kinda like being pulled up & back out of my own head through a semi-translucent spiralling tunnel, everything slows down & the colours get all fuzzblinky. Then stuff gets weird & usually it's a long time before I remember how to get back down.

My whole life I've been kinda interested in meditation & stuff & I find now when I focus just right I can almost trigger the "gettin real high" experience without actually taking anything.

lately when i smoke with people we'll make some kites ... and go to a field. i'm shit at making kites but the process feels right

nightkiting guyz

:D

maroc hashish 4 life

I find no matter how much I smoke, I If I wanna stay normal I can. It's just a matter of concentrating on the ground floor of my mind (so to speak). When I first let go there's this sensation kinda like being pulled up & back out of my own head through a semi-translucent spiralling tunnel, everything slows down & the colours get all fuzzblinky. Then stuff gets weird & usually it's a long time before I remember how to get back down.

keanu-reeves-whoa.jpg

Archived