cear

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On facebook?

why not, what do you know about it?

Monitor facebook, they'll stop using facebook

Monitor texts, they'll stop using texts

Camera inside your anus, they'll cancel their bimonthly meeting in your anus.

Id probably prefer the odds of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Guest Pennywise

Believe me, i understand your arguments. I just think that the FBI obviously stops shit from going down using their methods. Would you rather they didn't bother.

Its a tough argument i know.

what i dont get is why everyone seems to think terrorists are so much worse than any other criminal. if you are planning on killing someone, you are evil, pretty much end of story. just because they are foriegn and religiously motivated i dont see how its any worse than a council estate drugdealer planning on whacking his rival. its all wrong.

Guest Pennywise

you have no idea what sort of things the FBI prevent, neither do I. How can we argue about this without that information.

It's not a tough argument at all. This is actual invasion of privacy. Not the supposed invasion of privacy that can be revealed by looking at what a person posts on their facebook wall (although if you're smart with that you can limit which people see what) or on a forum under a pseudonymous profile.

This is like having someone listening in on all your telephone conversations, all the time.

A camera in your house. Watching you all the time.

you have no idea what sort of things the FBI prevent, neither do I. How can we argue about this without that information.

This is not about what the FBI can or cannot prevent. This is about invasion of privacy. In the united states, it is unconstitutional.

Guest Pennywise

what i dont get is why everyone seems to think terrorists are so much worse than any other criminal. if you are planning on killing someone, you are evil, pretty much end of story. just because they are foriegn and religiously motivated i dont see how its any worse than a council estate drugdealer planning on whacking his rival. its all wrong.

I agree but terrorists tend to kill multiple amounts of people. not that it matters. 1 is enough

Guest Pennywise

It's not a tough argument at all. This is actual invasion of privacy. Not the supposed invasion of privacy that can be revealed by looking at what a person posts on their facebook wall (although if you're smart with that you can limit which people see what) or on a forum under a pseudonymous profile.

This is like having someone listening in on all your telephone conversations, all the time.

This is not about what the FBI can or cannot prevent. This is about invasion of privacy. In the united states, it is unconstitutional.

I'm pretty sure they would only look at you if they suspected you of doing something. I doubt they have enough staff to look at everyone on a daily basis

Guest Pennywise

Yes, trust the world's complete information to a bunch of corrupted rednecks.

you know that for a fact. They are all rednecks. tell me more

I agree but terrorists tend to kill multiple amounts of people. not that it matters. 1 is enough

So would you say Columbine was a terrorist or just some looper? What about that lad in Norway, whatever his name was.

Time spent looking for things that might not even be there is time wasted. What a fucking waste of resources.

Whatever though, America can do what ever it wants, seems the government hate civil liberties. You might not have to worry about terrorists if the republicans get their way though. Get rid of the EPA and you'll end up killing yourselves.

Guest Sprigg

people will simply stop using these services and switch to others if this happens. it would be suicide

Nah. People are too fucking lazy to bother inconveniencing themselves to fight back.

I'm pretty sure they would only look at you if they suspected you of doing something. I doubt they have enough staff to look at everyone on a daily basis

And if they suspect you of doing something, they can go to the court and get a court order.

Guest Pennywise

maybe surveillance is beneficial because you can see who they are contacting. I get what you guys are saying. I cant decide though without knowing what the FBI prevents. Also I have 6 cans of beer inside me. Its fun to talk about this shit though. I respect all of your comments, I dont wanna argue no more

Guest boo

maybe surveillance is beneficial because you can see who they are contacting. I get what you guys are saying. I cant decide though without knowing what the FBI prevents. Also I have 6 cans of beer inside me. Its fun to talk about this shit though. I respect all of your comments, I dont wanna argue no more

the FBI should just get everyone drunk

Guest Pennywise

the FBI should just get everyone drunk

Including the english? then im for it

Archived