IGNORED

i am, suprisingly aff my tits on tequila.

pcock

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

am I having a seizure or did this thread happen two weeks ago?! you must love tequila. Tequila rocks man, one of my favorite drinks

its good straight, with lime, in jello, fuckin any way you pour it

now I want tequila..

somethin about it is just great

i drink a bottle of tequila every saturday morning pretty much man. my week consists of monday to thursday, get real life stuff done, friday to sunday, get mashed and listen to techno. its pretty fuckin cool, if unhealthy and pointless.

i drink a bottle of tequila every saturday morning pretty much man. my week consists of monday to thursday, get real life stuff done, friday to sunday, get mashed and listen to techno. its pretty fuckin cool, if unhealthy and pointless.

thats pretty much my week too! LOL only way to live man. cept I switch it up from tequila every week.... now that I think of it thats stupid of me.

back to tequila weekends me-thinks :beer:

tequila is delicious.

i drink jose cuervo gold atm, does anyone have any reccomendations for anything abit more classy, maybe upto the region of 30-40 pound? i tried meszcal but that stuff is wildly strong tasting.

Guest sirch

there's that (new?) tequila that supposedly you don't get a hangover from... but i can't remember what it's called. and i probably just imagined this.

tequila is delicious.

i drink jose cuervo gold atm, does anyone have any reccomendations for anything abit more classy, maybe upto the region of 30-40 pound? i tried meszcal but that stuff is wildly strong tasting.

I usually buy herencia de plata silver (i only use gold for mixed drinks). It's about 40$. The gold is about 44$.

It's 100% agave, good flavor, good buzz.

http://tequilaland.d...ia_de_plata.php

Guest sirch

i dont get hangovers anyway man.

i get the most horrible hangovers these days. how do you not get them? just keep drinking the next day? lol

When are you not mash of tequila?

i get the most horrible hangovers these days. how do you not get them? just keep drinking the next day? lol

1st of all you have to be not old. Too bad man, :cisfor:

yeah i dunno, i tend to drink for about 48 hours solid, with pure md tabs aswell, and then i sleep for like 10 hours, and then i wake up and go about my business feeling fine, after a nice hearty breakfast with loads of fruit juice and a few baroccas.

Guest sirch

When are you not mash of tequila?

1st of all you have to be not old. Too bad man, :cisfor:

yeah i'm well old now!

yeah i dunno, i tend to drink for about 48 hours solid, with pure md tabs aswell, and then i sleep for like 10 hours, and then i wake up and go about my business feeling fine, after a nice hearty breakfast with loads of fruit juice and a few baroccas.

you must have a fast metabolism, or sumink... and not be old, of course

im pretty much just smashing my body to pieces atm, im happy with that though. plenty of time later on in life to be decrepit and sober.

i was thinking the other day you know, ive been on this forum for 3 years longer than ive known my closest friends. internet socializing is a strange thing really.

Guest sirch

how old are u messiaen? just out of interest. you don't have to say if u don't wanna, tho, of course...

im 23, 24th birthday in a month.

also, any scotlanders, ive got my biggest dj gig ever supporting damon wild and exhoplex at chambre 69 this friday, on a lovely 20k function one. free before half 11 :D

I'm a bit old and I don't get hangovers.

Maybe you need to be scottish then.

I dont get hangovers, but thats cause I sleep till 3pm after drinking.

Guest sirch

but do you drink to excess, all night long, or do you just have a few we drams? or a beer or 3 with a meal? and then go to bed...

im 23, 24th birthday in a month.

that t'would explain it then.

but do you drink to excess, all night long, or do you just have a few we drams? or a beer or 3 with a meal? and then go to bed...

Just RE hangovers, I don't generally get them either providing:

I drink a glass of water after every 5-7oz of straight liquor.

I drink less than 25oz of hard liquor (35-40% abv)

I slam back half a gatorade and a ibuprofen right before bed.

Wake up feeling just like normal. The gatorade helps you retain water and replenishes lost electrolytes and the ibuprofen I think is an antiinflammatory and that has something to do with eadaches dunnit?

Edit: also things with tannins like wines, whiskeys, rum.... give you a bigger hangover. That and sugary shit. So just drink a bottle of straight tequila or vodka and other clear liquors like messiaen and you shouldn't have any issues!

Archived