IGNORED

i am, suprisingly aff my tits on tequila.

pcock

Guest sirch

I'm a bit old and I don't get hangovers.

but do you drink to excess, all night long, or do you just have a few we drams? or a beer or 3 with a meal? and then go to bed...

Just RE hangovers, I don't generally get them either providing:

I drink a glass of water after every 5-7oz of straight liquor.

I drink less than 25oz of hard liquor (35-40% abv)

I slam back half a gatorade and a ibuprofen right before bed.

Wake up feeling just like normal. The gatorade helps you retain water and replenishes lost electrolytes and the ibuprofen I think is an antiinflammatory and that has something to do with eadaches dunnit?

Edit: also things with tannins like wines, whiskeys, rum.... give you a bigger hangover. That and sugary shit. So just drink a bottle of straight tequila or vodka and other clear liquors like messiaen and you shouldn't have any issues!

i've heard good things about this gatorade stuff.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hell ya brother. purple, orange, pink, red or blue flavored.

yeah, colors can be flavors. :beer:

edit: messiaen this thread motivated me and the missus to have tequila night tonight.

fuck forgot to buy limes tho

Guest sirch

can't get it over ere tho! :(

Same shit as lucozade or powerade

yeah pretty much identical tbh

sweet.

just off out then to grab some liquor and lucozade ;)

i love tequila too. it gives me this high drunk feeling. i'm not a consiour (fuck it spelling) but i've drunk a brand called el jimador, not expensive, and it's SO smooth.

you shouldnt take ibuprofen with alcohol man, that shit is really bad for your liver

shit you're right.

I've been doing that for years. What about aspirin or tylenol instead, I wonder if that'd do the trick? Honestly taking one ibuprofen before bed helps the hangover vanish but thats no good if my liver falls out.

sad panda =(

Guest sirch

you shouldnt take ibuprofen with alcohol man, that shit is really bad for your liver

LOL

and a bottle of tequila isn't... ?

LOL

and a bottle of tequila isn't... ?

heh, I just realized the humor in his comment. But he's right, you're not supposed to mix ibuprofen and alcohol. Internal bleeding and all that good stuff can result. =(

Guest sirch

shit you're right.

I've been doing that for years. What about aspirin or tylenol instead, I wonder if that'd do the trick? Honestly taking one ibuprofen before bed helps the hangover vanish but thats no good if my liver falls out.

sad panda =(

ibuprofen + water are probably the best thing for hangovers, actually.

ibuprofen because it's an anti inflammatory, like i think you said before.

and water, well because it's water, and drinking alcohol dehydrates the fuck out of your body!

have you ever tried eating 5 paracetomol and then having 2 pints of beer? it gets you absolutely off your tits. but yeah it fucks your liver right up.

Guest sirch

a couple of ibuprofen isn't gonna hurt, the morning after..

but paracetamol is well known for fucking up your guts, yeah.

ibuprofen reduces inflammation. paracetamol is better for pain relief, generally.

I can't stand tequila. Instant vomit in any situation. I'd substitute for Pernod or some other aniseed flavoured drink.

I'm not one for taking drugs the morning after but I've always wondered if these things actually do anything??

ru-21.jpg

I think you have one with each drink and wake up running faster than Linford Christie.

Man my next door neighbor's drank me up last night for like no reason at all it was cool . Don't tell anybody though I'm underage I don't want them to get in trouble. Still didn't sleep right though. I haven't slept right for like 2 weeks.

a woman was telling me how she always has some diarrhea pills for curing hangovers. classy. i'd imagine that would be for the dodgy gut you can get. when i'm really hungover, it's my brain that's the problem. well.. actually i think she said it sorts the dehydration problem.

after 3 days of drinking, i'm not hungover because yeah, i just slept for at least 12 hours...

edit: i'm 28 and can get really bad hangovers that last for 3 days, though... so i'm drinking less and less these days

i'd imagine that would be for the dodgy gut you can get. when i'm really hungover

why would i get a dodgy gut when you're hungover?

if i'd been hitting the sauce for more than three days it'd take more than benzo's to calm me down. a mountain of xanax, plus olanzapine pls.

well, i basically just woke up anyway, feeling fine, except i just bought a mild curry and its so hot its making my lips and mouth burn like a really disastrous stream of fiery poop. i dont know why this happens, and i always forget, if i booze for a few days solid, when i wake up, anything remotely spicy completely kills me.

Archived