IGNORED

Aperture #12 + #11 - Updated

Squee

Nice photo, wicked piece.

You got any releases squee? Your stuff is consistently great.

I haven't released anything yet. I wanted to make 12 ambient/classical tracks (over the course of 12 months) like the one I posted, but after 2 months things went to shit so now I'm just working on these ambient tracks whenever I feel like it or when someone asks me to make a tune for their movies or art exhibitions :)

But I've just updated one of my Soundclouds a couple of hours ago, so there are 4 ambient tunes available there

http://m.soundcloud.com/apertureaudio

I haven't released anything yet. I wanted to make 12 ambient/classical tracks (over the course of 12 months) like the one I posted, but after 2 months things went to shit so now I'm just working on these ambient tracks whenever I feel like it or when someone asks me to make a tune for their movies or art exhibitions :)

But I've just updated one of my Soundclouds a couple of hours ago, so there are 4 ambient tunes available there

<3

Cool.

I remember you did a remix for someone a while back you posted here. That was sort of a different style, cant recall what it was, can you?

Was it the remix if Impakt's Almost? I posted that quite a while ago. I actually stumbled upon it a couple of weeks ago and I had really done a terrible job at mixing that tune. Listening to it again was like waking up and realizing I had crapped my bed.

<3

i'm really enjoying your ambient works, they're so tranquil!

aperture #1 is probably my favorite. wow

Thanks, man! :)

Aperture #1 is definitely the most complete when it comes to build up and so on ambient tune out of the four that are on my Soundcloud. It's completely out of tune at one point, but no one seems to notice :)

Was it the remix if Impakt's Almost? I posted that quite a while ago. I actually stumbled upon it a couple of weeks ago and I had really done a terrible job at mixing that tune. Listening to it again was like waking up and realizing I had crapped my bed.

Yes, that.

really beautiful moments in here sir! I love the piano. I think you should absolutely make more of these, it will be worth it.

Whatever happened to that beautiful mysterious nude series you started?

really beautiful moments in here sir! I love the piano. I think you should absolutely make more of these, it will be worth it.

Thanks a lot! I'll definitely continue making these tunes now based on the reactions I'm getting :)

Beautiful mysterious nude series? Are we talking about the photos that I accompany my other ambient stuff?

good sounds in these. i'm looking forward to your lp

:)

Squee, dude, this is fantastic stuff! Just beautiful.

Thank you so much, man. And thank you for your kind comments on Soundcloud. I appreciate it :)

Here's a slightly different version of Aperture #11 than the one on Soundcloud

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3973285/2012/Aperture/Aperture11%203rd%20Ver.mp3

11.jpg

Not gonna lie, that song made me really sad for some reason :sleep: most melancholy ambient song ive heard in some time. (this isn't a bad thing though)

Squee, I would love to hear a whole album of this stuff. It's really warm sounding, yet very desolate...

Guest Frankie5fingers

damn, both those tracks are great. i like #11 more in my opinion. i just love the sound of rain so much (don't really know why). i wish i could make music like this. every time i listen it makes me want to give up (won't really though). lol

Not gonna lie, that song made me really sad for some reason :sleep: most melancholy ambient song ive heard in some time. (this isn't a bad thing though)

Sorry it made you sad. But I'm REALLY glad you described it as "melancholic" instead of "dark", because to me melancholy music can also be beautiful :)

Squee, I would love to hear a whole album of this stuff. It's really warm sounding, yet very desolate...

I hereby promise I'll have an album or an EP done by the end of the year :)

Thanks!

damn, both those tracks are great. i like #11 more in my opinion. i just love the sound of rain so much (don't really know why). i wish i could make music like this. every time i listen it makes me want to give up (won't really though). lol

Thanks, man! Yeah, rain is fucking amazing. It's been raining here nonstop and I love it. The best way of waking up in the morning is by the sound of rain hitting your windows... aaaah...

Don't give up on making music, man! Stay at it!

Archived