IGNORED

Conspiracy theories

Guest chunky

Guest Frankie5fingers

We are living in the 6th age of Middle-earth. Soon, the 7th age will begin, but how exactly is a secret.

AHH, the Mayan Calender 2012! it all makes sense now.

The Nuclear Bible

http://www.nuclearbible.com/

(absolutely absurd, i know this guy in real life, he seems to be really good at self promotion)

Why are you so quick to call this one absurd? I browsed through some of it, and while it makes a rather extreme accusation towards the US gov, it certainly seems to have a lot of supporting evidence to back it up. I'm not saying I 100% believe what he says to be true. But, I honestly wouldn't put it past our government to be capable of pulling such strings, and that's not just from other heresay conspiracies, but from things the government has actually done in the past.

For anyone remotely interested in this stuff I HIGHLY reccomend this book, it's not conspiracies or fiction but rather it talks about the extensive amount of projects and secret experiements that the US government has been responsible for since WW2 that have been leaked, declassified, or uncovered by former officials, some of which are quite sketchy. The author did TONS of research going into this book and it's pretty well done. I picked it up on a whim in high school at a used book shop and it's quite an eye-opening read.

71K4XM5QYWL._SS500_.gif

http://www.amazon.co...t/dp/0963906240

Edited by ghOsty

Some guy on the metro told me that clothing companies give away free shit to celebs, to make teens wanting their shit for cash.

also that our identities were thought throu and constructed by guys living in houses belonging to the sky.

also that a fastfood chain is getting paychecks from opec for inventing xxl menues, so the population burns more gasoline for transportation.

He told me that in Africa (where he came from) his dad is a tribe king, I wanted to ask at what age he had his first ak-47 but had to go off...

Is their nobility like India's or bali's? It seems every second chick i meet from those places is a royal something or other.

(ala every village has a 'royal court'/ i wonder if these girls realise that i don't think that it's special. spose i could bring it up, but i don't want to ruin their day, or mine.)

The Nuclear Bible

http://www.nuclearbible.com/

(absolutely absurd, i know this guy in real life, he seems to be really good at self promotion)

Why are you so quick to call this one absurd? I browsed through some of it, and while it makes a rather extreme accusation towards the US gov, it certainly seems to have a lot of supporting evidence to back it up. I'm not saying I 100% believe what he says to be true. But, I honestly wouldn't put it past our government to be capable of pulling such strings, and that's not just from other heresay conspiracies, but from things the government has actually done in the past.

For anyone remotely interested in this stuff I HIGHLY reccomend this book, it's not conspiracies or fiction but rather it talks about the extensive amount of projects and secret experiements that the US government has been responsible for since WW2 that have been leaked, declassified, or uncovered by former officials, some of which are quite sketchy. The author did TONS of research going into this book and it's pretty well done. I picked it up on a whim in high school at a used book shop and it's quite an eye-opening read.

71K4XM5QYWL._SS500_.gif

http://www.amazon.co...t/dp/0963906240

i believe in false flag attacks just as much as the next guy, but give that more than a cursory look and you'll see its alarmist and not based on any actual facts to back it up, as well as the guy who wrote it claiming that because he released it the false flag won't happen because he exposed it and scared the zionists. Cool, looks like he took a page from the alex jones playbook, the same playbook doomsday preachers use when their prophecies don't come true either.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

You believe in the Anunnaki and you think this Alex Collier dude is legit? If you really really don't think it's bullshit, after a decent amount of time learning about this stuff, I might watch that long ass interview.

Edited by Blanket Fort Collapse

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Uhh I got curious and skipped through the Alex Collier interviews/speeches. Read a lot of the comments. Some of the shit that he says makes me think he is a really great liar, some of the shit he says makes me think he is just bat shit crazy.

You've seen the stuff saying his real name is Ralph Amigron and that he has been in prison a few times?

I don't know which possibility is creepier though: to be able to lie that convincingly, he'd need to be psychopathic to the nth degree. If he's telling the truth...

According to the Federal Bureau of Prisons he was released in 1991 (4 years before his famous video interview) after serving a sentence for date-rape.

Hmmm..

Edited by roasty

also:

A cash reward of $100,000 has been offered to anyone who can send us, by e-mail, conclusive physical evidence of the existence of the moon.