IGNORED

I've got the midas touch

Guest YMBD

Guest BunnyRabbit

Well this is a bit odd.

I've had a copy of the second one down as the Hell Interface track off MASK 500 for years now. I've never heard the first one but there's a double pack of remixes out there so it could be one of those...

Guest BunnyRabbit
That second track you have for download is the first track off of the MASK500 LP... An untitled remix by 'D-Breeze'... Good shit!

The first one is the Hell Interface remix of Midas Touch obviously...

Hah, right! I was always a bit confused by that track.

Thanks for sorting that out Goiter.

Cheers for the upload man, I've never heard that track before. Of the two I think I prefer the first track. The vocodered vocals on the second one sound kinda cheesy, I prefer the straightforwardness of the original version.

That second track you have for download is the first track off of the MASK500 LP... An untitled remix by 'D-Breeze'... Good shit!

The first one is the Hell Interface remix of Midas Touch obviously...

very nice track indeed by d-breeze aka Bola :-) that one got nothing to do with midas touch :)

Guest nyujlp373tisch

Yeah, I like the one by bola a little better because of its theme of the pseudo-insanity of the modern pop charts sole focus on love its "driving me crazy". But BoCs straightforwardness, as said, plus the little devilish little added chime throughout and esp at the end is good.

Thanks for straightening that out anyway.

I've got the midas touch, 2 versions?

No, but M&M have done two different remixes of Trapped by Colonel Abrams. One appears on " A Few Old Tunes" and the other on "Mask 200".

Guest Atli

I had another Midas Touch remix that sounded rather funny, funky and gay. Don't know by whom that one is though.

Guest Iain C

I've got the midas touch, 2 versions?

No, but M&M have done two different remixes of Trapped by Colonel Abrams. One appears on " A Few Old Tunes" and the other on "Mask 200".

That track makes me shit eggs of glee

• 4 weeks later...
Err... Midnight Star?

someone isn't paying attention :-)

midnight star got absolutely nothing to do with the A1 on MASK500 which is a track by D-breez aka Bola..

I quote davidac

There is an untitled D-Breez track on MASK500 (Skam/Music Aus Strom). It is generally agreed to be track A1 on this record (which lists only the contributing artists "in no particular order"). MASK500, the 5th and final entry in the rare MASK series, is made of remixes. It is not known at present which original song is being remixed here.

more info about Bola: http://www.davidac.fsworld.co.uk/bola.htm

Guest Rasputin
Err... Midnight Star?

No, the first track:

http://www.discogs.com/release/19800

Err... Midnight Star?

someone isn't paying attention :-)

midnight star got absolutely nothing to do with the A1 on MASK500 which is a track by D-breez aka Bola..

I quote davidac

There is an untitled D-Breez track on MASK500 (Skam/Music Aus Strom). It is generally agreed to be track A1 on this record (which lists only the contributing artists "in no particular order"). MASK500, the 5th and final entry in the rare MASK series, is made of remixes. It is not known at present which original song is being remixed here.
more info about Bola: http://www.davidac.fsworld.co.uk/bola.htm

Ah... too bad. Thanks!

Guest Moebius
Does anyone know the original artist/song of the untitled remix by D-Breeze?

No idea, and I've spent a fair bit of time googling around trying to find it.

You'd think with the amount of recognizable lyrics that it would be easy, but no such luck.

I even went a download a bunch of plausibly-named songs, but I can tell for sure that it's not these songs:

Natalia - You Got Me Going Crazy

George McCrae - You Got Me Going Crazy

Kevin Little - You Got Me Going Crazy

Delroy Wilson - You Got Me Going Crazy

Crazy - Carolyn (Tonite We Ain't Going Home)

Nut - Crazy

Archived