IGNORED

$600

Hugh Mughnus

this was not what i was looking for but anyway:

http://en.wikipedia....an_speaker_scam

Oh yeah! I've been approached by guys a ton of times in Calgary actually with that shit! I laugh at them and then tell them I'm calling the cops and they just drive away all miffed.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really though... I live in a city of 1.2 million people. How can there not be a place with a wide variety of headphones not run by douchy hipsters that don't know what they're talking about?! :cry:

I'm having the same issue with my headphone requirement and I'm in bloody London. What on earth ?!

Really though... I live in a city of 1.2 million people. How can there not be a place with a wide variety of headphones not run by douchy hipsters that don't know what they're talking about?! :cry:

I'm having the same issue with my headphone requirement and I'm in bloody London. What on earth ?!

Aye! So crazy =(

I should be the first to open such a shop here in calgary.....

Guest Mirezzi

Drive to Bozeman, the headquarters of HeadRoom (headphone.com) and try out as many headphones + amp combinations as you'd like.

Drive to Bozeman, the headquarters of HeadRoom (headphone.com) and try out as many headphones + amp combinations as you'd like.

I didn't realize they had a brick and mortar store, too.

Definitely do this.

Guest Mirezzi

I didn't realize they had a brick and mortar store, too.

Definitely do this.

They do, and it's fucking awesome. You can sit there and chill and listen to basically anything you'd like. I've sat there with the Sennheiser HD800 + MicroAmp + Miles Davis and nearly orgasm'd all over the joint.

stepheng, just go to the nearest place and give them a try. ok?

I think that's the problem my dear - nowhere nearby has the ones he wants and the ones that are in stock they won't let him anyway.

Archived