IGNORED

Sneezer, Sniffler, Cough, Laugh, Throat Clearer

Redruth

do you have a funny laugh? do you know someone who does? is there a foonny vid in the internets that you have seen of people laughing or coughing or sneezing or throat clearing or sniffling?

can you describe the sounds you make when you do these things? plees? can you describe them as though you are describing bird calls?

harump - mm - mm - hauk - hauk - harump - mm - mm - mm

why don't you try?

i have plans to make funny film documenting peoples strange and unusual sounds that they make. help me?

Guest Social Spastic

a friend decided he was hip hop but he's not. he sent me a recording of his ryhmes but i only ended up using the mumbling and mispronounciation. all the unaudiable parts really. alot of fun mmmmskk ummmerblah sssskkk kaaaaah schmurrrrr

when i'm with your mom she goes "AAAAAAH OOOYAAAHHH OMG FUUUUUUUUUUUUU AYAYAYAYAYAYAYA RRRRGRGGHHHHHH FNN FNN FNNN OOOOOOOO JEAH JEAH JEAH JEEEEEEAAAAHHHH MNB MNB MMNB MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGHGGHHHHGGAAAAAAH OOOYAAAHHH OMG FUUUUUUUUUUUUU AYAYAYAYAYAYAYA RRRRGRGGHHHHHH FNN FNN FNNN OOOOOOOO JEAH JEAH JEAH JEEEEEEAAAAHHHH MNB MNB MMNB MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGHGGHHHHGGAAAAAAH OOOYAAAHHH OMG FUUUUUUUUUUUUU AYAYAYAYAYAYAYA RRRRGRGGHHHHHH FNN FNN FNNN OOOOOOOO JEAH JEAH JEAH JEEEEEEAAAAHHHH MNB MNB MMNB MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGHGGHHHHGGAAAAAAH OOOYAAAHHH OMG FUUUUUUUUUUUUU AYAYAYAYAYAYAYA RRRRGRGGHHHHHH FNN FNN FNNN OOOOOOOO JEAH JEAH JEAH JEEEEEEAAAAHHHH MNB MNB MMNB MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGHGGHHHHGG... ... ... "

the extreme nasal whistle can be endearing for a time but soon becomes overbearing. i've been kept up nights by this when having the sleepovers

ffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehphphphphphphpphphphphssss ffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehphphphphphphpphphphphssss ffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehphphphphphphpphphphphssss ffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehphphphphphphpphphphphssss ffeeeeeeeeee.....

belchmetal

have you ever been to a classical concert? Just record those 5min between the performances where everyone dares to cough and cleares his throat continuously.

i've already audio archived several of these

Here's me hanging out of a window, sniffing and my dog in the back garden, confused, yowling, wondering where his testicles are

https://dl.dropbox.c...44974825961.wav

barely audible unfortunately. what are you sniffing friend? are you sniffing dog testicles? why can't your dog find his testicles? did you cut his pack off?

Archived