IGNORED

Let's all laugh at Liverpool some more!

Guest Mirezzi

Guest Mirezzi

was a lol and then tottenham sucked so whatever i'm pissed

That was also a great game, for competitive balance if not for outright performance. Newcastle and Tottenham seem to be in the same class this year. Looks interesting.

By the way...I know Ben Arfa is a cocky little French whore, but he's a pretty fucking exciting footballer. I loved how he won the penalty and refused to give up the ball to Ba. Hilarious.

Guest Gary C

Yeah, unless you're playing football for a pub-team or something, then you are retarded for wearing a full kit. Retarded.

Do any Americans stroll around sports arenas and city centres in full American Football padding? No-one wears cricket gear anywhere. Basketball... Maybe.

Guest Gary C

Comment on the Champions League group stage draw.

This going to be Liverpool's year, because they are going to avoid the big clubs in Pot 1. Unfortunately, they'll also be avoiding the teams in Pots 2, 3 and 4

Guess there will be no laughing of Liverpool this week (yet).

What happened to Rambo btw?

Still here. Just dont visit as much at the moment. Not feeling it....

back again. I've read some gems on this forum today and last night. There's too much stuff to reply to unfortunately but highlights are probably:

a comment that said Rodgers (a highly ambitious young manager) was making a big mistake leaving Swansea to join a massive club with one of the biggest global fanbases (in any sport) because they might not do that well this year and only finish 6th, something that Swansea have only achieved once in their entire 100+ year history.

and that it was hilarious because Liverpool nearly didn't beat Hearts in a cup game with their B team

There's more but you know, stamina issues

Guest Ron Manager

a comment that said Rodgers (a highly ambitious young manager) was making a big mistake leaving Swansea to join a massive club with one of the biggest global fanbases (in any sport) because they might not do that well this year and only finish 6th, something that Swansea have only achieved once in their entire 100+ year history.

That was probably me. I like BR and I genuinely hope he does alright at Liverpool, and I can see why he took the job, but at the same time I think he left a great project and a team that was showing real promise. Fortunately it seems Jenkins has recruited well and hopefully Laudrup can continue to shape them in that mould.

• 4 weeks later...