IGNORED

Pselodux vs Orange Dust - Ganymede

Guest od++

I should dig that track up actually, 'is me is you' or something yeah? I remember I did another version of it that was completely unrelated but I billed it as my remix.

Sounds great right from the start. The synth layering at 1:35 (the flute-like synth and the filtered bass) sounds a bit odd, but other than that really energetic. Good work guys :)

That moment from 0:43 - 0:50 is super dope...!

Drum pattern is kind of a let-down after that, I was hoping for something more brain-melting. Nice momentum though.

1:19 this was a good transition but the beginning of that melody led me to believe it was going to be more amusing and it ended up being just kind of frustrated-sounding.

I like the "Red Hot Car" vocal thing @ 1:45.

Another nice transition @ 2:13, you guys are good at these!

Ooh I like the dropout @ 2:44.

Overall, the demoscene-type flourishes I'm not so into and it feels kind of like it's trying to grab me by the collar and make me pay attention to it without having much of a message. But it feels very competent, the transitions are great, and you manage the energy level very well.

One doeth not drop simply into brain melting!

I know what you mean. I wanted to as well but I just don't think it would have worked. Well more accurately I wouldn't have been able to pull it off with my questionable production skillz, and I wouldn't have as much room to build on it

thanks for the in depth review though, I really appreciate these, very important food for thought

Archived