IGNORED

The WATMM™ Book Of World Records

Redruth

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i will need a proof on this

Worlds smelliest butt

you can also make one up if you want, although, if you are questioned regarding its authenticity, you will need to provide evidence or explain the circumstances in detail or just convince us with a really good lie

Guest abusivegeorge

i ranked in the 99th percentile for neuroticism when i took a big five personality survey so it is possible that i'm the most neurotic person in the world.

No I'm pretty sure it's just because you have tits

MTV's Made came to my town and "made" a person I knew fairly well (I won't say friend because I hated him) into "a rockstar." Which meant winning 3rd place at a local battle of the bands competition, even after they flew in the lead singer of Yellowcard to give this fat pathetic highschooler rock star lessons. Halfway through his transformation, he approached me knowing my longstanding displeasure with his general attitude, and asked if I would give an interview about how I thought he wasn't going to be a successful musician. I duly obliged, in a fantastically ruthless manner. My approach was not namecalling or swearing but rather simply and astutely revealing the obvious truths about his flawed and highly irritating character. It was perfect. I think even the camera guy was like "woah this is serious" when we were done with the shoot.

When the episode's airdate came round, I waited on baited breath to see my interview. The episode ended with none of my interview included save a 2 second shot of my shaking head when the voice-over asked "Will he rise to the challenge???"

So I don't want to say "too douchey for cable television" but I feel this is as close as I'm ever gonna get.

Archived