IGNORED

slenhouse muir

BCM

cheers dudes. the drums are meant to be pretty simple (in terms of the patterns used) but yeah I guess I could have added a few more fills/breakdowns. maybe I will! actually I probably won't if I'm honest coz I never go back to stuff, but what I will probably do is make another track in a similar vein using lessons learnt from this one, to hopefully make something well wicked.

still working on that lol... got a new job though so production has slowed somewhat. er, to a stop. but it will appear! eventually...

i just did this one for a break from that process really i guess.

man i checked your soundcloud and YOUR TRACKS ARE FUCKING INSANE!!!love them!!!

hells yeah, is there going to be an upcoming bandcamp release soon with these top notch trax? yes, i'm going to bug you until you do :)

Nice track, and agree that the mixing is great. Only feedback on first listen would be that some sections dragged on a bit (specifically 2:20 leading up to the 3:00 mark), but otherwise very enjoyable.

Archived