IGNORED

Bvdub - At Night This City Becomes The Sea

ventolin68

1.Never Meant You Any Harm (13:23)
2.(N)ever Existed (23:44)
3.Washed Away In Your Waves (This Is Love) (19:56)
4.A Place To Call (15:47)
5.Waiting For a Friend (5:20)

Total Time:78:08
Release:2013.1.23

Ready for pre-order here.

Guest Lucy Faringold

Cool.

*slightly off topic*

Can any BVdub heads recommend any tracks he's done that sound similar to Towers Rise to the Sky from Tribes at the Temple of Silence. i.e. just a vortex of ecstatic noise without any beats or vocal samples? That's one of my favourite tracks ever, by anyone!

Cool.

*slightly off topic*

Can any BVdub heads recommend any tracks he's done that sound similar to Towers Rise to the Sky from Tribes at the Temple of Silence. i.e. just a vortex of ecstatic noise without any beats or vocal samples? That's one of my favourite tracks ever, by anyone!

"Don't say you know", from the album with the same title, is similar and, in my opinion, the best track he's made.

Guest Lucy Faringold
Cool.

*slightly off topic*

"Don't say you know", from the album with the same title, is similar and, in my opinion, the best track he's made.

Nice one, thanks!

i remember hearing some of this guy's stuff a while back and not getting into it much. the sample mix here sounds pretty nice though, may have to see how i feel about it after a few listens

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived