IGNORED

Today my boss told me that all the music I play is total noise.

sergeantk

whoa there idm elite. their fav songs are your shit songs, just as your fav songs are on other people's shit songs lists. there's no right answers here.

Right? I bet all these music elitists in here can't even get a proper orgasm with all the back-patting going on.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still can't understand this type of people... let's say dub techno is, essentially, "good music", which means calm/relaxing and groovy... who would dislike that? it's funny when people search for "relaxing nature music to study", without knowing they are actually listening to ambient music, and when they hear something, explicitly called "ambient", they don't like it that much

I like this bit

http://www.discogs.com/Wishplants-Coma/release/3798863

also I got this at a goodwill hoping it'd be some weird ethereal ambient shit or maybe world music sort of shit (cat number WOLCD 1033, China Records I dunno)but it was just some craprock

or a ultra-rare second Flow Coma remix lolol

oh right, also some PRODUCTIONS of music (as in studio mix) I find harsher and more horrible than the harshest noise music. Like uh Sting Fields of Gold

I actually want to do an ironic sort of mixtape with songs where I hate the production or just find them odd/disturbing

One time I played "Track 2" on a pool hall juke box. Only reason they had it I suspect is because it's on the Windowlicker EP, probably the most "known" release. I watched all the guys in there trying to understand what in the hell was going on. Then my friend's older brother's only question was "this song doesn't have words?" I was expecting something more like:

"WTF IS THIS STUFF!?"

or:

"My my, sounds like this artist employed some very involved spectrographic techniques."

Archived