IGNORED

Fieldtriqp - People Damage (Expanded)

Guest plok

The expanded version of this is just massive. People Damage always had a lot of depth before, but the addition of more of the white hot laser drum tracks turns things around into a much more bold and intense trip. I just love the atmosphere on this stuff...it's possibly the most difficult and noisy QP has ever been, but it's really rewarding. If records like Old Haunts and the newer minimal Hidden Tracks are intimate listening experiences, People Damage is meant to be played loud and on a huge stereo system. Brutal and heartbroken all at once.

The expanded version of this is just massive. People Damage always had a lot of depth before, but the addition of more of the white hot laser drum tracks turns things around into a much more bold and intense trip. I just love the atmosphere on this stuff...it's possibly the most difficult and noisy QP has ever been, but it's really rewarding. If records like Old Haunts and the newer minimal Hidden Tracks are intimate listening experiences, People Damage is meant to be played loud and on a huge stereo system. Brutal and heartbroken all at once.

This is unreal! Loving it very much!

I hope 'Old Haunts' gets an expanded edition as well.

Mellow, thank you very much.

Goiter, that is the plan.

Guest facades

Downloading it right now.

Goiter, I agree, Medecine Parade is such a beautiful track!

I don't know Old Haunts... I'm a bit more sensitive to People damage than Hidden Tracks.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived