IGNORED

cornell scientists create the first GM human embryo

Guest yikes

Guest Dr. Bunsen Honeydew

I heard the US has an entire batallion of specialized clones that can see in the dark, living underground eating the corpses of their failed mutated brothers. I wonder if they have wifi.

At first I read the title as "Cornwall scientists" and I was all: "pull the other one son".

yeah such as living in a world full of psychic mutants with the ability to see your deepest, darkest secrets

or being the only guy around who's parents couldn't afford to get the penis lengthening mod

Girth, not length.

At first I read the title as "Cornwall scientists" and I was all: "pull the other one son".

yeah such as living in a world full of psychic mutants with the ability to see your deepest, darkest secrets

or being the only guy around who's parents couldn't afford to get the penis lengthening mod

Girth, not length.

i prefer both

Girth, not length.

i prefer both

bruised cervix is never sexy

as long as they don't copyright the babby i'm OK with it

Who cares we'll just pirate it if they do.

go for it dude, but they'll claim that babby is a $9 billion asset to them, take it from you, and punch your gran's tits before you can say International Intellectual Property Association.

open source the gmanyos!

Archived