IGNORED

Tricky - False Idols

usagi

• 2 months later...
Guest tht tne

this is leaked today, i skimmed it and it is decent but not "better than maxinquaye" as he is reputed to have claimed

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

this is leaked today, i skimmed it and it is decent but not "better than maxinquaye" as he is reputed to have claimed

you're an idiot

Guest tht tne

you're an idiot

that is not a very nice thing to say, but it is immature to argue over taste, so you have fun with your worldview duder

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

you're an idiot

that is not a very nice thing to say, but it is immature to argue over taste, so you have fun with your worldview duder

how many times have you heard maxinquaye? skimming this once and you call it. you are so internets

you're an idiot

tht tne, you reported Jimmy's post where he calls you an idiot. I'm gonna allow it. Not because I agree with him, but because you're an idiot for saying that the album leaked. You know we don't allow that kind of talk on this forum.

Guest tht tne

you're an idiot

tht tne, you reported Jimmy's post where he calls you an idiot. I'm gonna allow it. Not because I agree with him, but because you're an idiot for saying that the album leaked. You know we don't allow that kind of talk on this forum.

i don't think that makes me an idiot, there's never any excuse to insult someone for an opinion or an honest mistake

Guest tht tne

you're an idiot

i don't think that makes me an idiot, there's never any excuse to insult someone for an opinion or an honest mistake

besides that you know full well that's not what he meant by calling me an idiot, and you could've kept your insult to a pm

Guest nene multiple assgasms

the last tricky album I got was juxtapose, but I think I might check this one out. the samples on juno sound promising.

Don't all Tricky albums sound the same? I've never got into him myself, always had a very negative reaction towards him, so I was suprised to find myself really enjoying his latest interviews on FACT tv (factmag website) and really warmed towards him personally. Such a funny, honest, nice bloke which juxtaposed his pretty scary looks lol. Still not bothered about his music mind.

Archived