Draw a Kristen Stewart ms-paint

gaarg

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sprigg

'the prik face' :emotawesomepm9:

Thread keeps delivering.

Frightened Kirsten Stewart running from robocop-james-bond's drill dick before it turns her into hamburger?

Guest Aserinsky

Here is a depiction of Kristen Stewart disapprovingly watching RDJ breaking into her home and indulging in the innocent pleasures of taking a bath. She is also upset over the fact that he has crudely vandalised her rare hand crafted canvas gifted by Augusto De Luca, however he retorts to childish insults and insists it was like that before he got there, despite the fact it was obvious he was responsible.

Byf4gdT.png

Guest drukqs

Kristen Stewart with Robin William's body in a skintight black t shirt (don't forget his signature case of gorilla bodyhair) holding hands with a Kristen Stewart robot with a chest that says " I love you on a subatomic level" in LED lights

it's pretty incredible for sure, but a bit like dropping a rembrandt at a thomas kinkade convention :-)

my BI rose for the lovingly depicted strands of hair...

speaking of which, you don't hear much about a hair fetish...I would think it would be more prevalent than a foot fetish...

Guest jasondonervan

Yep, created using Paint. So much curve tool... so much hair colouring!

And thanks all for your kind words, I really enjoyed putting it together. Thinking of trying it with some different subjects, we'll see what crops up :happy:

Archived