IGNORED

Reason 7 - pathetic increment

oscillik

does anyone on here use propellerheads "balance" ?

Balance looks interesting, I might give it a try someday.

i'm curious if you could use it as a dongle and then be able use a cracked reason 7

i'm curious if you could use it as a dongle and then be able use a cracked reason 7

nope, the 'dongle' side of it is basically a USB flash drive which has the authentication info on there

nope, the 'dongle' side of it is basically a USB flash drive which has the authentication info on there

oh, i just heard balance had a built in dongle... so it tells the computer that it only works with "essentials" then?

oh, i just heard balance had a built in dongle... so it tells the computer that it only works with "essentials" then?

pretty much, yeah. unless you've bought the version of Balance which 'comes with Reason 7', which essentially means that your Balance 'dongle' is authorised by internet authentication to run it without problems.

You can rewrite licences on Reason dongles, and that includes Balance. If you buy balance, and then subsequently buy Reason, you can write a license to it on Balance by means of the Propellerheads website.

• 1 month later...
Guest Aces

I didn't even bother upgrading to 6.5. I have it but I've not installed it. It doesn't offer me anything new that I need.

• 1 month later...

anyone rather use an older version of reason? which is you're favorite version?

No but you'd be best to avoid anything before 5 or 6.

anyone rather use an older version of reason? which is you're favorite version?

No but you'd be best to avoid anything before 5 or 6.

why would you say that?

i started playing this program at 2.0 back when

yepp. i tried installing 2.5 last night but it wouldn't even install on my windows 7. oh well. and yeah, the sequencer was my main reason for trying.

• 5 months later...
Guest Geometrices

I use Reason 5, first music software i have used.. I am interested in earlier versions too, what about like Version 1? Where is that thing at.. Anywho thinking about version 7 i've gotten somewhat accustomed to the interface n what not still alot to figure about. I wanna run electronic drums into Reason mainly.

...(.o.O.o.)...

Archived