IGNORED

Cute Pictures Thread

Guest bitroast

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hah, good point. I wonder why he decided to jump in there in the first place, "Oh that's right i HATE waters, HALP."

And for the entrants from fishingcatstonia a clean sweep of the podium again. Mittens from the UK made a valiant effort standing on the blocks but decided against going in the water for the second catlympics in a row, we'll see if he can live long enough to attend his third.

probably rule out the swimming events too :)

funny-gif-cat-bath-tub-water.gif

aww poor thing

tumblr_n8bi5pByb51s02vreo1_400.gif

there needs to be a catlympics. well 'cept without the trainers, and corporate sponsors and dodgy officials and stuff.

man I love how you can always see what cats are thinking by how they move

yeah, i really wanna know the story behind it. It would probably take a couple of minutes of searching on google but i'm making breakfast damnit. (bought a creamer/milk warmer thingoe, gonna try the cappuccino blade today.

They live 15-20 years in the wild !! Long lived for a rodent. The lifespan can be drastically reduced if attention isn't paid to the strict dietary conditions these little fellows must abide. Because they can get diabetes from sweet things, liver conditions from protein in nuts, gastrointestinal problems from wet food. Mostly they need hay pellets, dry grass and something woody to chew on that isn't toxic, to keep their teeth in check. Also, you can never bathe them because of their fur type they won't dry so it can lead to fungal skin infections, they need ground up pumice for a dust bath they will roll in a few times a week. Also they can overheat at temps above 25*C. They're hypoallergenic, which is good. I didn't read much more about them. nwae chinchillas.

Chinchilla-1024x681.jpg

Guest jasondonervan

Chinchilla!

Who got the keys to mah Bimma

i want one

I guess you don't like sleeping then

A friend and his partner have two of the little buggers, sweet jesus they don't half make a scurrying racket ALL THE TIME (the Chinchillas, that is)

Chinchilla!

Who got the keys to mah Bimma

i want one

I guess you don't like sleeping then

A friend and his partner have two of the little buggers, sweet jesus they don't half make a scurrying racket ALL THE TIME (the Chinchillas, that is)

That's cause they haven't got a cat to sit on.