IGNORED

CHATMM - Volume 4: Urban Delay

- Head Over Heels (great Tears for Fears thrown in, but not overdone. also the stutter claps after that bit plus the speed up/slow down glitch... awesome)

Thanks! Although I must inform you that about 50% of that track is Tears for Fears (the speed up/slow down thing is all TFF).

Guest Rulohead32

I'm interested in collaborating :) But it must be a new track, or it can be an uploaded one already?

Guest Ron Manager

You should indicate who made the tracks; that kind of misses the point of using aliases, but I want to know who am I listening to

QBLA be me.

great track! loved the Plaid and Underworld samples.

super job everyone. great compilation!

Guest Rulohead32

New track would be best.

Ok!! For me it's better, because I would find difficult to find any decent track for a comp. Although it will be a lot of work to make the new song too!

New track would be best.

Ok!! For me it's better, because I would find difficult to find any decent track for a comp. Although it will be a lot of work to make the new song too!

The whole CHATMM comp thing started out as a way for all us lazy assholes in chatmm to get some music done. The whole theme/deadline thing helps with that. So yea, a brand new track made for the comp would be preferable. You have like two months or so, so a new track should be manageable :emotawesomepm9:

Guest Rulohead32

Oh, so they have a theme?

And I would like to know the exact deadline, because precisely in two months or so (early June) these days I will be almost out of the internet, due to exams and sh*t.

yeah, at least the past couple have. this one was hip hop, the last one was ambient. i've not listened to the previous comps yet, so i dunno what they were up to

You should indicate who made the tracks; that kind of misses the point of using aliases, but I want to know who am I listening to

QBLA be me.

great track! loved the Plaid and Underworld samples.

super job everyone. great compilation!

I was waiting for someone to spot those! :)

Guest Rulohead32

Received! I'm satisfied with the theme (kill me but I'm a Rihanna fan), but I had already a song in mind and now I will have to change it :/

Archived