IGNORED

Letter to United States Senate Tests Positive for Ricin Poison

Adieu

Wow. I wonder why he got banned and Limpy and Iain can both say whatever they want to with no consequences

I'm guessing that Compson posting a video of a woman being raped in the feminism thread might have had something to do with it

Wow. I wonder why he got banned and Limpy and Iain can both say whatever they want to with no consequences

I'm guessing that Compson posting a video of a woman being raped in the feminism thread might have had something to do with it

Oh, well that is a bit offensive.

Guest theSun

yeah probably a muslim because their religion is implicitly violent unlike all other religions.

i wish someone were here to debate this point with me.

Wow. I wonder why he got banned and Limpy and Iain can both say whatever they want to with no consequences.

Really, mate? I thought we were sympatico.

*heart breaks*

I don't hate you m8. You just troll a lot.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

it's hard to be scared of ricin when it sounds so tasty

ricin (castor) beans mmm...

compson must have been creaming when he couldn't post about that fertilizer plant explosion.

he shouldn't have been banned, just benched for a while

yeah agreed, I know it is because of the video he posted, but even then I can't help but wonder if he wasn't so annoying to so many people would he have been perma-banned?

On topic: you can be sure this letter isn't from some high profile organisation, lol who sends poisonous letters to heads of most powerful state in the world genuinely beleiving it's going to work?

compson must have been creaming when he couldn't post about that fertilizer plant explosion.

Probably, he posted it to Facebook. That is where I found out about it and reposted. He also posted a story about some propane tanks exploding in Oklahoma last night. No one is reporting about it though.

On topic: you can be sure this letter isn't from some high profile organisation, lol who sends poisonous letters to heads of most powerful state in the world genuinely beleiving it's going to work?

apparently people who worked in the Ft Detrick Maryland Bio Weapons lab thought it would... and it did. The anthrax got us into Afghanistan and helped push the patriot act through.

Archived