IGNORED

Shammen Delly - Shammen Delly Album

psycho

yl8g3.jpg

http://soundcloud.com/shammen-delly/piano-works-with-variations-of

Shammen Delly are two guys from Buncrana in the far North of Ireland, and this lack of distraction is one of their biggest reasons for producing so much quality Electronica, IDM and ambient music. My comparisons above aren’t by accident either, these guys are obviously inspired by Aphex’s innovation and Boards of Canada’s warm synths and melodies. http://astrangelyisolatedplace.com

Shammen Delly – Shammen Delly Album [7th October 2013] Psychonavigation Records PSY074

Tracklisting:

1 . Christ

2. Tullan Strand

3. A Ritual

4. Cosmic Dance

5. Planet Earth

6. The Truth is in The Gas Chamber

7. The Perfect Illusion

8. Midnight Sessions
9. Zyrfuq

10. Piano Works and Variations of String's

11. 240113

That cover looks like a take on Solar Bears Supermigration. Is this why you hated that release so much?

LOL. Nice try.

I had too :tongue: , well regardless of there similarities in album art, sound and the fact that both groups hail from Ireland, this sounds downright lush. :boc:

That cover looks like a take on Solar Bears Supermigration. Is this why you hated that release so much?

LOL. Nice try.

I had too :tongue: , well regardless of there similarities in album art, sound and the fact that both groups hail from Ireland, this sounds downright lush. :boc:

All artists we work with on the label choose their own album art. It's their creation so we give them free rein. It's all about the music for us!

Glad you like the sounds man :music:

Man I would so go... if I'm in Greece by then, I'll see how much a ticket to Ireland costs.

Also...

BOC brothers got jealous about about this release and decided to subtly hint at their album release.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just to let you know, There will be a Psychonavigation 13th Birthday at Sweeney's Bar in Co.Dublin on the 24th of August.

Artists playing will be:

Anodyne

Derek Carr

Ciaran Byrne

Shammen Delly

and Keith Downey (Pete Namlook Tribute Set)

Plus more to TBA

Will be picking this album up purely because of the YouTube track which sounds brilliant (nice it's released on my birthday). Have to agree with other posters though that this is one hell of an advanced release announcement. Won't put me off though.

Just to let you know, There will be a Psychonavigation 13th Birthday at Sweeney's Bar in Co.Dublin on the 24th of August.

Artists playing will be:

Anodyne

Derek Carr

Ciaran Byrne

Shammen Delly

and Keith Downey (Pete Namlook Tribute Set)

Plus more to TBA

I will definitely be there. I have never seen Anodyne live, and hes well up on the list.

• 2 weeks later...

1001489_472112306212715_1794065356_n.jpg

Short Notice but I (Aengus Friel) will be collaborating with Tom Middleton along with The Crimson Underground, Shocko and a few other local artists as part of Celtronic.

There will be a live performance with Tom Middleton tomorrow night at The Glasswork's in Derry for Celtronic Festival.

We will be playing a live set then on Saturday.

Psychonavigation are pleased to announce the eponymous debut album

from Shammen Delly!!

The album is now available to pre-order from our website :

[AL PRE-ORDERS SHIPPED OUT ON 30TH SEPTEMBER.

EUROPE/ROW CUSTOMER ORDERS SENT BY REGISTERED/SIGNED POSTAGE]

Limited to only 100 copies worldwide!!

"This on loop in my head! Can't stop listening to it!"

Tom Middleton

[Global Communication /Cosmos/ Reload]

Shammen Delly began between the year's of 2004/05 when two friends decided to make music together. The band consist of Aengus Friel and Josh O'Hagan, who hail from Co.Donegal in the town of Buncrana in the far North of Ireland. Due to their surroundings and lack of distraction's, is one of their biggest reasons for them to produce Haunting Ethereal and Surreal Soundscapes, with Gritty and Saturated Distorted Breakbeat's which are slowed down and not to mention soft warm Piano Pieces that hints to a Minimal Classical influence, the music starts to bloom.

With Compilation release's such as One on Twoism Vol : 4 and Culture Glitch Vol : 1 (Vinyl), they now present their full self titled debut album on Irish label Psychonavigation Records.

File under : Boards of Canada / Aphex Twin / The Black Dog

Tracklisting :

1. Christ

2. Tullan Strand

3. A Ritual

4. Cosmic Dance

5. Planet Earth

6. The Truth is in The Gas Chamber

7. The Perfect Illusion

8. Midnight Sessions

9. Zyrfuq

10. Piano Works and Variations of String's