IGNORED

New VHS Head (official) music video

homecharlie

For the Murder Cycles: http://www.vhshead.com/#!about1/c17wj

[vimeo]65295741[/vimeo]

I recognize clips from Zombie and The Abomination.... The Abomination scarred me when I rented it as a kid, but I hadn't thought about it for years until seeing this video. Watch the trailer if you're not too squeamish!

Also, apparently there's a new album due out this year according to forums on the same website.

Guest cult fiction

2013 is shaping up to be one of the best years yet for music releases.

Music video is from Trademark Ribbons of Gold though, unless you're referring to a new VHS Head album coming soon...

2013 is shaping up to be one of the best years yet for music releases.

Music video is from Trademark Ribbons of Gold though, unless you're referring to a new VHS Head album coming soon...

I'm referring to the upcoming album.

Agree with Osc, new VHS Head would make 2013 that much better. I bought Trademark and Video Club a couple years ago and just kinda sat on them. This past 6 months though, their whole catalog clicked and now they are one of my favorites

Gutted I missed VHS Head play the Kazimier, been listening to TRG consistently for months now. Not sure how its made exactly but must take fucking ages just to sample all those sounds, nevermind composing a tune with them.

VHS Head is one of those artists I've caught only a glimpse of but kind of want to listen to more. I was introduced to them via the Japan Benefit Relief Comp two years ago.

VHS Head is one of those artists I've caught only a glimpse of but kind of want to listen to more. I was introduced to them via the Japan Benefit Relief Comp two years ago.

Trademark Ribbons of Gold is the way to go... there are so many great tracks on the album.

"Edited by mcbpete, Today, 10:55 AM.

Added Vimeo video and hid rather gruesome pic behind spoiler tags"

Sorry about that! You can see how I was traumatized by that movie as a kid. Apparently, it's the most sought-after VHS tape on the market today, since it has yet to get a DVD release and it has a cult following.

Out of curiosity, can anybody ID other video sources? I'd like to think that I have a very good knowledge of B horror movies, and yet I could only recognize two clips.

Archived