IGNORED

Eurovision 2013 appreciation

chassis

watched the semi final last night and was slightly disappointed..nothing really stood out although i did like the dudes in the spacesuits - was it moldova? montenegro? dunno, they didn't get through anyway.

Guest Rulohead32

Why the fucking fuck do they even pretend to be playing those instruments?

actually because the law says so.

but this year greece and armenia have made a petition to play all the instruments live. although from the tv it will be still the prerecorded instruments.

watched the semi final last night and was slightly disappointed..nothing really stood out although i did like the dudes in the spacesuits - was it moldova? montenegro? dunno, they didn't get through anyway.

montenegro. they have never passed to the final, that's why they send extreme things, like astronauts in 2013 or carton made donkeys in 2012.

Everytime I put it on I expect to see something silly, but no, I always bump into a fucking ballad

The worst things about the eurovision songs are the fucking ballads, so goddamn dull. Do those things ever win?

At least try to be more like the sax guy in the OP.

Here's ten hours of saxguy:

Guest Rulohead32

OMG WE CAME SECOND-TO-LAST!!!

:cerious:

And, as planned, Denmark won. See ya next year at 30 minutes from Malmö, at Copenhague.

A bit disappointed this year, like triachus says, there were not enough silly entries. Only the romanian dracula, who was AWESOME.

On the plus side, I actually liked our song for the first time in many years.

Guest Rulohead32

A bit disappointed this year, like triachus says, there were not enough silly entries. Only the romanian dracula, who was AWESOME.

On the plus side, I actually liked our song for the first time in many years.

2VqJI.jpg

Archived