IGNORED

Clothing line uses cover of RDJ album...

J3FF3R00

I'm just gonna piss my pants if RDJ gave permission, i think it's a sweet shirt, i'll get one for sure lol!!!!!

and A$Ap rocks, the previous album was free and dope.

the new one also got a few sweet tracks :emotawesomepm9:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it would kind of be cool if somebody just airbrushed/whatever it's called the album cover on a shirt by themselves and it was a singular sort of thing

now I want to make a shirt from this jpeg http://ethosfitness.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/female_student1.jpg that would be genuinely a little lol to me

there isn't offical warp merch with the RDJ album cover on it already?

google images could be an interesting source of t-shirt artwork though

Off topic but the artist Parker Ito had a solo art show based around her image

http://www.parkerito.com/parker_ito/

• 1 month later...

WARP's lawyers are aware of this now - hopefully they get sued into chav oblivion

oh come on what are you doing joyrex, what harm can it do it's just a friggin shirt :shrug:

shall we throw flashbulb and every artist on rephlex in jail then and sue their ass cause they rip from the aphex twin

freedom!!

these dudes seem pretty legit. did they mention the shirts at all? didnt watch the whole thing.

WARP's lawyers are aware of this now - hopefully they get sued into chav oblivion

oh come on what are you doing joyrex, what harm can it do it's just a friggin shirt :shrug:

shall we throw flashbulb and every artist on rephlex in jail then and sue their ass cause they rip from the aphex twin

freedom!!

I didn't "do" anything - I was informed their legal guys were looking into this. It's blatant copyright violation.

freedom!!

I didn't "do" anything - I was informed their legal guys were looking into this. It's blatant copyright violation.

photo-1.jpg?_r=1373987516 ~~~ yes yes, very good.

freedom!!

i'm sure they got the permission and there is an army out there copying afx sound wich i find more blatant copyright violation and they don't get sued

it's just a kewl shirt :nacmat:

personally I don't like it. HBA is being hyped the way it is because it's designed by a friend of Asap Rocky's. And the whole ASAP Mob sports it.

The thing that bothers me with it is the fact that it is so basic. Same with Pyrex Vision.

Them using RDJ's face is disgusting because their work is so bland and obviously the RDJ cover wasn't. It would be different if they were pushing boundaries in some sort of way, or made good t-shirt designs to begin with and THEN used RDJ.

isn't it obvious it's bland and ugly like hell, it's just awesome they put the aphex twin on it!

it's funny a lot of people here are offended by the shirt but it's ok to copy the music

There's making things with the same instruments and then there's just taking the same song and selling it under another name. You lose, i'm amazing. ta ta. ;-p

i don't know man, when i hear flashbulb or wisp i just think god what a fucking afx rip off :sad:

i agree they should ask permission but to get them sued and ruin their lives is a bit to far, it's free publicity for the afxxx

swag out :wink:

biggest problem i have with it is that it removes the context of afx and caters to an ignorant crowd who would buy it for shitty reasons

Archived