IGNORED

it's kind of a catch-22, isn't it?

Guest tht tne

Guest tht tne

theoretically you want your mods older and wiser than you, but if that held true irl we'd be stonecutters

stonecutters.jpg

*btw this is grief about what.cd forums, not an affront to watmm moderating team (luvya)

Guest tht tne

i'm not sure there're any forums that aren't at least partly a joke, except maybe private peer-review science forums or something... how about that Library disparaissant, lol?

Guest tht tne

WATMM is NOT a joke!

it can and should be imo, the fun is the only reason i come here anymore

lol ... thank you kind sir. Well that's not likely to happen any time soon for me, given that i rarely start threads.

O, I'm sure you've closed more than you've opened. Mr. delet...

lol ... thank you kind sir. Well that's not likely to happen any time soon for me, given that i rarely start threads.

rude

Guest Adam

lol

In all honesty though, my fist fitted pretty easily. And it's not because of its size. My fist wasn't the first one that's been there!

:O

huh, i thought brofist would mean fistbump, not fistbum. In which case i was gonna say that i don't do that fistbump thing, never did the high five thing either, just seemed silly. And i love it when the people that want to do it suddenly turn into pushy monsters over the fact they feel so aggrieved at having their tiresome gesture politely refused.

As for probably closing more threads, than i've started, you're probably right. Saying that isn't rude, it's just an observation. Impying that i've got a loose alignment tract, would be pointless, but not rude, and i can and do ignore pointless. The amount of pointless on here that i've just let go.

I can do the heart thing though, :wub:

Archived