IGNORED

Transmisiones Ferox

Guest isaki

Guest fsdapfad

Does anyone else really hear Susumu Yokota on this one? particularly 'The Boy and The Tree'. There's one passage in particular that sounds almost exactly the same, I'l look for it at some point...

Guest Ron Manager

The title intrigues me. It could potentially be Latin, but it doesn't make grammatical sense. As has no doubt been pointed out, 'ferox' is Latin for 'wild' or 'fierce' (it's where English gets feral, ferocious). 'Transmisiones' could also be a Latin word (meaning basically what it looks like), although it's more frequently spelled 'transmissiones'. I assume 'Transmisiones' could also be Spanish, but I don't think 'ferox' is.

tl;dr: either BOC are bad Latinists or there's nothing special about the title.

tl;dr: either BOC are bad Latinists or there's nothing special about the title.

Shouldn't that read "either BOC are bad Latinists and there's nothing special about the title, or it's something else?" :smile:

May be another anagram, but the anagram server didn't immediately come up with anything that seems relevant.

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

the end bit is still my favorite moment from tomorrow's harvest

That bit is beautiful. I wonder what it felt like hearing that for the first time at the desert listening party.

• 2 weeks later...

the end bit is still my favorite moment from tomorrow's harvest

That bit is beautiful. I wonder what it felt like hearing that for the first time at the desert listening party.

I distinctly recall the main riff coming in and then thinking how it transitioned into a classically gorgeous BoC ending.

Split Your Infinities was the most immediately arresting track for me.  Still my favorite.

Archived