IGNORED

Fox News host crashes live on air

awepittance

We should know their sponsors and their entire biographies. Heck, we might want an obligatory NSA surveillance profile and a Zimmerman shooting from the hip styled profile as integral part of any piece of text written anywhere!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well if they interview someone as an 'expert' on the middle east but don't tell you that they get there funding from the council on foreign relations or US state department, some place with a clear agenda that isn't just colating and relating facts. Then the whole process is a propagandist sham. Which is ok if you are in on the joke, and already understand the issues at hand. But it does a great diservice to the average citizen, not to spend the 10 seconds in the introduction, outlining the who and what are being quizzed.

But you probably agree with this so i don't know why i wrote it. Probably an excuse not to be working out on the exercise bike, heh.

You’re a woman, so why did you write a book about the sport?”

Actually I am an academic with a PHd in sports science...

“But it still begs the question, why would you be interested in sports?”

Floless victory

Archived