IGNORED

Fox News host crashes live on air

awepittance

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"the book has become controversial as it calls into question some of the core tenets of christianity"

oh come on, hahahah

get over yourselves

jesus christ

I like that man. And lol.

Guest zaphod

lol right off the bat, her dramatic pause at "converted back to the faith of his forefathers..........islam"

Guest zaphod

wow, that was cringeworthy. when she pulls out the "democrat writing about reagan" analogy my eyes almost rolled out of my head.

I want her to interview the guy who said that jesus was a mushroom and that the the word cross means mushroom covered with god's semen.

----

By the way some of the amazon reviews for Reza Aslan's book are fucking retarded, the Christians need to get over themselves.

it could have been an interesting discussion about reflexivity and the possible effects of own's faith on research and interpretations of texts. repeating the phrase "im an academic with over 9000 relevant phds" doesn't solve that issue in social sciences. gloating about fox news' stupidity is nothing new, this guy should have shown some class.

The only real classy thing would've been to refuse the interview. But everybody deserves a chance, huh.

Concerning reflexivity, being an experienced and well-established academician does say something, doesn't it? And I'm sure the issue will be discussed thoroughly by his fellow scholars and scientists. Please keep the american media out of that, lol.

Guest zaphod

it could have been an interesting discussion about reflexivity and the possible effects of own's faith on research and interpretations of texts. repeating the phrase "im an academic with over 9000 relevant phds" doesn't solve that issue in social sciences. gloating about fox news' stupidity is nothing new, this guy should have shown some class.

lol

please elaborate, because i wasn't joking. maybe "having a discussion" with such host is a bit of a stretch but still it is a very interesting issue.

also, reza aslan ? sounds like reza ISLAM to me.

Yeah, and isn't the lion from Narnia just an allegory for Jesus?

Archived