IGNORED

Copenhagen

waldszenen

Great post Squee

You pretty much nailed it "Also, don't trust people from Aarhus who don't like Copenhagen and don't trust people from Copenhagen who don't like Aarhus"

All im saying is that if you can't tolerate dirt, then you shouldn't be living in the city or at least the center.

Well good music events in general are hard to find, at least for me. But I am really looking forward to Macc and Luke Vibert.

I don't really care for pop music, some avantgarde/jazz is cool. And there tend to be a lot of pop music in clubs, I have to leave after 30 mins. But that's just me.

But tbh I think there has been a lot more interresting events for me in Århus than i Copenhagen, that is electronic music.

To name a few recent ones.

Paradox

Seefeel

Ceephax Acid Crew

DgoHn

Aleksi perala

Jodey Kendrick

Hafler Trio

Phoenecia

Quinoline Yellow

Mr 76ix

What Squee said. Although Aarhus is a nice town, I would definitely prefer living in Copenhagen. Concert places; Vega, Pumpehuset, Loppen. Concerts I would love to go to the next months; Goodspeed you black emperor, Slayer, Haim, Tame Impala, Neil Young, David Byrne 6 St Vincent, Tomahawk, Tunng, Built to Spill. Don´t know about clubbing. And; of course you have to visit Christiania.

Archived