IGNORED

Trask-Industries.com

BOCfan

Guest Gary C

I was more excited about this film before I saw that trailer.

That could be taken as a warning to anyone who suffers from trailer-malaise, if you want.

yeah i don't watch trailers except for films that i won't be watching or truly don't give a shit about. So what you are saying is that given these preconditions that i should go ahead and watch the trailer.

tempting.

• 3 weeks later...

17 years hardly constitutes young for me.

He started being taken advantage of sexually by these wankers when he was 14 or 15, two or three months later singer came into the picture. They use the allure of their connections and the promise of big things in hollywood to get the kids to come to their houses and then to go further. A lot of the time though it's all talk and they have no intention of giving them anything other than a sore arse. These people are despicable swine creatures. And it explains in part why hollywood movies suck so much.

I'm not moralizing over the sex with the teen thing, but think that it's their lying to get favours from these nymphs that is despicable. Lies, booze, drugs, dirty fat horrible moral deviants. Things like that trouble me.

Clearly the kid wants ransom money, but i like the idea that his lawyer is going to stab the heart of that fucked up scene one wanker at a time, the thought pleases me.

• 1 month later...

Archived