IGNORED

Previous Car Owners

OneToThirtySix

So I bought a used car, and the bf knows more about it than I do, like hidden trunk compartments and trunk mesh net, and he found a series of CDs which led me to believe a woman was driving the car before. Series is:

1. Lovesexy - Prince

2. The Hits/B-sides - Prince

3. Greatest Hits - Eurythmics

4. Great Love Songs of the 70s and 80s

5. Nothing Like the Sun - Sting

6. The Original Movie Soundtrack to Saturday Night Fever

7. Faith - George Michael

This set, coupled with the paint around the volume dial chipped away, has me convinced it was a woman.

edit: left out 1990s Dance...

fuck yeah, Prince! you lucky bastard

i found a rick ross cd-r at my doorstep once wich had me convinced i was a woman

I was more interested in the 90s dance album, and I've never gotten behind Prince...how worth the listening time are those albums?

I may have to put the ones I have in the player to get a rough idea of what I'm in for. I'm very serious, I've never deliberately listened to Prince, and right now my CD changer in the car is all the audio I get, so I've burned one mix disc and a copy of HUVA Network's "Ephemeris" album, and they are getting old...

For Prince - Lovesexy is a bit meh (passable but certainly you can live life without ever hearing it), but the HIts box set is fucking gold.

Also don't rule out the possibility of a gay man, the George Michael CD could be a giveaway! ;)

For Prince - Lovesexy is a bit meh (passable but certainly you can live life without ever hearing it), but the HIts box set is fucking gold.

Also don't rule out the possibility of a gay man, the George Michael CD could be a giveaway! ;)

No, even a gay man would use the volume rotary on the steering wheel, instead of the dial in the instrument cluster (seriously, this bitch mussta got her nails did WEEKLY, there is a ring around the dial where the paint is ALL chipped away).

But I'll definitely put the Hits discs in, thanks!

Edit: um, how careful should I be playing these tracks around single-digit children? Some of these tracks titles seem... Risqué, to be polite.

that sounds like prince alright.

Then I think I'll pass on the music. Terrible attitude.

nah, he's Prince, ffs. The guy can do whatever the fuck he wants as far as I'm concerned.

that sounds like prince alright.

Then I think I'll pass on the music. Terrible attitude.

nah, he's Prince, ffs. The guy can do whatever the fuck he wants as far as I'm concerned.
Reason being?

Grammys notwithstanding (since they are just a capitalist circle jerk anymore), the Artist formerly known as a weird symbol obviously thinks too highly of his "production", especially if he's a Jesus freak now. Wouldn't his creations be gifts from god to spread his light or whatever?

Fake, phony, megalomaniac.

his music is fucking awesome, who cares. 'when doves cry' is just drum machine, vocal and a minimal synth line. who else can even get close to that without having to add extra layers?

Archived