IGNORED

Hi all!

Guest jokull

I couldn't find a 'get started' thread or an introduction thread, so I'm just gonna say hello here. I'm new to the forum; I found it while browsing the bocpages wiki and thought it would be nice to join. The kind of music the forum seems to be centered around is my kind of stuff. I don't know enough about many of the musicians you guys talk about, except I've listened to a lot of Boards of Canada stuff (and love them, by the way,) so I might be a bit left behind when it comes to all that. I'd like to be as active here as I can, too, although that might not always be possible (school, etc.) Anyways, nice to meet you all!

Some selected works of mine:

Noctis

Pseudonatural

Under

hey welcome. lots of autechre fans here. i recommend incunabula if you're not already versed in them.

i've heard of autechre, i'll take a listen to both

incunabula is an autechre album. they have a lot of material and it varies a good deal, so it's hard to chose a good starting point, but that might be one.

oh, okay. yeah, i'll give it a listen.

Gif is bursting through the barriers of space and time and space and space. Also the rules reading. All burst everything.

Archived