IGNORED

are we??

Hybernation

try to complexify the game by building a structure with different sections (vs live modulation of a single pattern) and within this structure, make variations, progressions etc. also, diversify sound processing over time.

smoke trees

Track is definitely a good start of something. I think there's a nice groove going and it has the trance inducing effect of acid by the looping, but as posted above, perhaps a little variation and sections could add more to the overall story. But if you wanted to keep with the looping trance inducing effect, the same could be accomplished with layering, stop and goes, etc.

But overall, really quite nice groove.

B-side is pretty sweet. It does remind me a bit of THIS, though, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

ACD4LIFE~~~

(Incidentally, here is me listening to above track and eating starfruit.....)

This is really nice, like the groove. Not sure if it needs more movement or not, I've definitely listened to more repetitive acid tracks than this and still enjoyed the ride.

Guest The Bro

I liked this one. Reminds me a bit of the Universal Indicator stuff. Could do with some pads but I kinda get that it's a minimal acid work out too. Makes me wanna go home and make some aceeed lol.

try to complexify the game by building a structure with different sections (vs live modulation of a single pattern) and within this structure, make variations, progressions etc. also, diversify sound processing over time.

smoke trees

This is w-i-c-k-e-d!

speaking of the Universal Indicator stuff I would love to see what you could do reworking an AFX track

So far only WISP has been up to it-LOL

Guest crivella

smoke trees

it's dangerous get afx as reference.

Archived