IGNORED

Ugly Boy

gunnar

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Papillon

Oh fuk me what genre is this? I'm so out of touch now... I guess I'm too old to keep up with current music.

I didn't think it was possible to do anything to aphex twin tracks that'd ruin them but alas die anterword found a way

That girls voice makes me want to bury my head in cement.

so let me understand this... I haven't listened to anything, and I've just been skimming this thread, but basically DA have trolled every single AFX fan on the planet by hyping a collab and then just releasing a rap they did over Ageispolis? is this what is happening? mamma mia. what's the suicide count so far, anyone know?

IuyG3Ev.gif

Joyrex on a daily basis lol

lol

lil b is a quintillion times better than die antwoord

so what you're really saying is... DA are incredibly, incredibly shit?

Guest Gravity

I don't enjoy the 'word, but Yolandi & her voice turn me on.

i also don't think what they did to ageispolis is that bad, that's just our little secret tho.

i also don't think what they did to ageispolis is that bad, that's just our little secret tho.

secrets on t'internet dinnae work

not hating on this but if next week i listen to Ageispolis and all i can think of is this song im going to kill myself

yeah it's not ruined for me in the long-term, but for the immediate future is kinda fucked

but I'll disassociate it eventually like i did with the Kanye Avril sample and well, this...

http://youtu.be/Fl6Mf4yTm7A

but lil b's freestyle works, if you think about it. it's positive, you can tell he's feeling it, he must listen to Plaid and I respect that. Plaid is good. the track is Marry by Plaid btw

^

what sample is in the Lil B song? I'm not listening to it

I like the Lil B freestyle too, it's oddly sincere. I don't dislike any of the examples really, it's just interesting how it affects my listening experience of the original material. I used to be a big fan of mash-ups in general, which makes this very deliberate licensed samples of IDM kind of odd to me.

"

lil b is a quintillion times better than die antwoord

so what you're really saying is... DA are incredibly, incredibly shit?"

This can be the only interpretation

album commercial:

*car drives down the highway with beats blaring*

*oh jeez is that da phex man playin*

*window roles down*

*all you can hear is DA and south african people talking bout dah fookin prawns*

*camera pans to neckbearded old indian man standing by road in warp t-shirt & moccasins*

*single tear roles down cheek*

album commercial:

*car drives down the highway with beats blaring*

*oh jeez is that da phex man playin*

*window roles down*

*all you can hear is DA and south african people talking bout dah fookin prawns*

*camera pans to neckbearded old indian man standing by road in warp t-shirt & moccasins*

*single tear roles down cheek*

this

well its just die artwood using one synth line from afx and it actually kind of works i think though i don't like this kind of rapping... anyway if we werent on an idm board this wouldn't bother anyone. better listen to the tuss and forget about this one

Archived