IGNORED

666?!

tarsier888

i don't understand this. what is with BoC and their fascination with those three numbers? i read in an interview that they said they are NOT satanic, and i've heard that they are not satanic in quite a few places.. but why are they so obsessed with 666?

i mean, they added the magic window song just to get the album play time up to 66 minutes and 6 seconds, and the new trailer had 666 stuff, so what's up!?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

also! hello everyone, i just joined these forums. i love BoC, just got their new album and i'm ordering geogaddi and mhtrtc off ebay, they should be here in a week or so... i hope. anyways! i guess i should give a description of myself... hmmm... i am a person.. i like music, actually maybe since this is a music forum i should make a list of the music i listen to.. okay well lets start with the basics, i like BoC. what else? moby! moby is my favorite.. hmm i also like massive attack.. annnd what else.. thats probably about it..

anyways! thats me! and thats my topic about the 666 thing, i didn't want to start a whole new topic to introduce myself so i just bunched up both together, and i also thought it would seem a little weird to make an intro thread AFTER i already asked a question. soooo yeah.. ! :arrr: :w00t:

You'd better doubly watch out because you like Moby, and he is generally frowned upon in these parts

But welcome to the board, read the rules, etc.

also! hello everyone, i just joined these forums. i love BoC, just got their new album and i'm ordering geogaddi and mhtrtc off ebay, they should be here in a week or so... i hope. anyways! i guess i should give a description of myself... hmmm... i am a person.. i like music, actually maybe since this is a music forum i should make a list of the music i listen to.. okay well lets start with the basics, i like BoC. what else? moby! moby is my favorite.. hmm i also like massive attack.. annnd what else.. thats probably about it..

anyways! thats me! and thats my topic about the 666 thing, i didn't want to start a whole new topic to introduce myself so i just bunched up both together, and i also thought it would seem a little weird to make an intro thread AFTER i already asked a question. soooo yeah.. ! :arrr: :w00t:

lol. The BoC board: just the spot for people like you.

Guest cosmonaut

*kills self*

You'd better doubly watch out because you like Moby, and he is generally frowned upon in these parts

But welcome to the board, read the rules, etc.

you guys got something against moby!?!?! :omg:

really? howcome? or.. is that sarcasm :fee:

Guest cosmonaut

Tarsier, everyone on watmm hates moby and you will be ridiculed if you post about him. refrain from mentioning him from this point on. we're all extremely apprehensive towards new members. you are no exception. if you would like a definitive guide on how not to act on watmm, see any post by "chromakey dreamcoat" or "Archrival". and post in the general banter forum. don't just sit in the BOC subforum slums.

Tarsier, everyone on watmm hates moby and you will be ridiculed if you post about him. refrain from mentioning him from this point on. we're all extremely apprehensive towards new members. you are no exception. if you would like a definitive guide on how not to act on watmm, see any post by "chromakey dreamcoat" or "Archrival". and post in the general banter forum. don't just sit in the BOC subforum slums.

no. i'm not here to talk about general banter. i'm here to talk about boards of canada.

why is there such a hate for moby here?

Guest endangered betche
everyone on watmm hates moby

I prefer Moby to Squarepusher.

:whistling:

Guest taxman

welcome to watmm! before we begin,

please visit your nearest spirit crushing center at your earliest convienience. have them send their analysis and final soul readings to orubasarot at the jading office in the watmm corprate headquarters.

after that, just read the rules and enjoy your stay.

Guest roygbiv

It's probably a good idea that when you think you have discovered something about boc, that you assume you are actually the last person to discover it. No offense but you can find out anything about the 'satanic' side of boc online.

Guest Iain C
no. i'm not here to talk about general banter. i'm here to talk about boards of canada.

This isn't going to end well...

Welcome to WATMM, for what it's worth

enjoy your stay here and don't let the twats ruin the fun of being here... it's all part of the watmm experience..

and like already told before, http://fredd-e.narfum.org/boc/ is a good place to start searching for boc info :)

yeah thanks a lot for the link! some really good info on there! do they have anything about the new album? 'cause i read in one of the last interviews on the page where they asked boc what their next project was and they said "we're already working on our next album", any ideas on what thats gonna be like or when its coming out? sorry to ask, if it's a well-known thing you don't have to answer :fear:

Guest cosmonaut
It's probably a good idea that when you think you have discovered something about boc, that you assume you are actually the last person to discover it. No offense but you can find out anything about the 'satanic' side of boc online.

good bit of advice.

use of the search function and understanding of the phrase "jazz band" will also aid you in your (undoubtedly brief) stay, tarsier.

Guest Moebius

It's not a cardinal sin to like Moby, but just don't act like he's the pinnacle of electronic music.

Moby is a good gateway to get into less mainsream stuff like the bands here.

Guest cosmonaut

don't ask why everyone says "jazz band" the next time you post a topic.

you just got to try and be sarcastic and not get excited and be negative and youll do fine.

teh winnar

don't ask why everyone says "jazz band" the next time you post a topic.

you just got to try and be sarcastic and not get excited and be negative and youll do fine.

teh winnar

i haven't seen anyone say it yet, except for you, so i guess im fine =P

Y'know, it's "welcomes" like this that make me almost ashamed I run this place... Who cares if he like Britney Spears for god's sake - just because he likes what you do not doesn't make him any less of a person - hell, if you knew some of the music I like, you'd probably look down on me too. WATMM is no place for musical elitists. :sad:

Y'know, it's "welcomes" like this that make me almost ashamed I run this place... Who cares if he like Britney Spears for god's sake - just because he likes what you do not doesn't make him any less of a person - hell, if you knew some of the music I like, you'd probably look down on me too. WATMM is no place for musical elitists. :sad:

btw

britney is a friend of rich

aphexmidget2s.jpg

Archived