IGNORED

Rephlex Physical Objects Preservation Society

ascdi

Feed Me Weird Things/Buzz Caner/Remixes on Vinyl

My fave Rephlex objects

yeah absolute classix

my fave vinyls (apart from those and the afx/caustic windows)

kiyoshi izumi

x-asp

synectics promo ep

vulva

kinesthesia 1+2

bochum welt - Scharlach Eingang

...actually my list could go on for ages, would be easier listing my non favourites

I have almost everything in a mish - mash of vinyl/cd except for the really early pressings. I unfortunately need the confederation trough ep and the Steinvord ep, but can't bring myself to pay 100 bucks for them though. I love those stickers, that was my favorite Rephlex font.

Man I'd LOVE Kyoshi Izumi EP on vinyl...... "bedroom glow" is one of my all time fave tracks

yeah its an awesome tune. ive got the regular 12, a white label and the hexagonal cd just in case :)

I have almost everything in a mish - mash of vinyl/cd except for the really early pressings. I unfortunately need the confederation trough ep and the Steinvord ep, but can't bring myself to pay 100 bucks for them though. I love those stickers, that was my favorite Rephlex font.

The Steinvord EP is rare now?

The Steinvord EP is rare now?

Fairly i'd say now rephlex has shut shop and doubtful of any re-issues.

think it goes for about €30 on ebay when it pops up

Archived