IGNORED

Rephlex Physical Objects Preservation Society

ascdi

Hi, maybe this is a dumb idea for a thread, but I know for a fact that there are a few extra copies of the CW Compilation in my local shop, for example.

Along with some other shit like Mood Bells, myloveilove, Braindance Coincidence, etc.

I was thinking MAYBE it might be nice to have a thread where we discuss Rephlex physical media and possibly arrange trades / sales of extra or unwanted copies of such.

For example if anyone is having trouble sourcing a copy of the CW Comp on CD I’d be happy to pick it up and post it for you for expenses paid and that’s it.

I’m also not totally sold on the idea of needing to own Mood Bells myself, but again, if anyone needs a copy, I’d be happy to oblige.

It might also be fun to simply talk about our collections here.

And finally, this goes without saying but this thread is NOT about piracy, filesharing, or anything illegal. This is specifically to discuss or barter about PHYSICAL items.

Cool, nice idea Ascdi! If anyone wants to get rid of his Rephlex collection now they've quit, please post it here :emotawesomepm9:

But yeah, since the label is at it's end it's obvious they won't repress a lot of their backcatalogue, maybe only some afx stuff so this could work out. The last year I've checked out lots of stores in the Netherlands just for Rephlex stuff + a lot of mailorders (hardwax, clone, norman, discogs, bleep,etc.) and buying everything I didn't have already. Even received some Rephlex stuff today from Bleep:

Pierre Bastien - Pop CD
Lory D - Sounds Never Seen CD
The Jones Machine - You're The One (Part Two) / Disco Dancing 12"
K-Rock - Part 2 12"

Is that copy of Braindance Coincidence vinyl or CD? I also still need Mood Bells but it's much cheaper for me to buy it through discogs I guess.

I'll try and post a pic of my collection this weekend :)

Nice. Braindance Coincidence is CD.

Also IIRC they have a spare copy of Mike & Rich kicking around. And Dwayne Omarr, I think!! Any other Omarr fans in the house?

* looks around *

Also IIRC they have a spare copy of Mike & Rich kicking around. And Dwayne Omarr, I think!! Any other Omarr fans in the house?

* looks around *

Haha, I love that Omarr CD! Have all those already luckily, I ordered the Braindance comp on vinyl but the shop had it up by mistake, it was already sold :(

If anyone knows some obscure online mailorder that stocked Rephlex stuff, please share too! For Europe:

https://clone.nl/instock/label/rephlex

https://www.normanrecords.com/poogle/index.php?q=rephlex

https://hardwax.com/?search=rephlex

And Bleep obviously.

+ there are some local Dutch shops that only sell online through discogs (Deeptraxxx, Distortion, etc.) that have loads of Rephlex now.

Great thread Ascdi! I really hope that Rephlex back catalogue won't inflate into similar prices as for example Fax +49-69/450464 releases. When I tried to get more into ambient all the interesting Fax releases were like 60€ or more. Maybe should get backup copies of A2 and Rushup Edge.

i think i got almost all the collection in vinyl, noting in CD though

i also have some of them in multi so this can follow me for a long time

i also got a great giant green poster with rephlex logo in BIIIIIIIIG

i'm not ready to sale my collection

all i have is this (sealed) rushup edge cd, though i have been eyeing the analogue bubblebath records on discogs. i do however have the paper insert that came with analogue bubblebath 4, but not ab4 itself... long story

i think i got almost all the collection in vinyl, noting in CD though

i also have some of them in multi so this can follow me for a long time

i also got a great giant green poster with rephlex logo in BIIIIIIIIG

i'm not ready to sale my collection

I'm almost the opposite, mostly CDs with the occasional 12" that wasn't on CD. Also have that lovely oversized green poster, and a mint condition grey Rephlex shirt sitting in a plastic tub (with others)

I have some records and stuff, Rushup Edge, Confederation Trough EP, Analord Binder set, Steinvord.

I have a few curios too.

this window sticker (picture inverted so you can read it properly) which is unused

Ng6bfMh.jpg

and I have a sheet of small Rephlex logo stickers, I'd guess about 50 small stickers, but I dunno where that is. I also have a button badge too somewhere.

This is the best titled thread of all time (that I know of)

funkaholic, on 28 Aug 2014 - 4:16 PM, said:

Rephlex Records 320kbs & FLAC Preservation Society

I'd like to take some credit for it.

yeah i mostly own cd's (including the run the place red cd ep), a few vinyl eps (afx picture disk, analord 6, steinvord & photodementia)

• 4 weeks later...

Tuss vinyls aren't even for sale on discogs? Damn

There were a couple of Rushup Edge vinyl copies available (ranging from 50-100 eu) for a long time. I even contacted one of them (for photos) who offered his copy for only 30 euros, didn't really trust it. Really regret not grabbing that anyway... Syro cleared a lot on discogs marketplace I reckon.

I have some records and stuff, Rushup Edge, Confederation Trough EP, Analord Binder set, Steinvord.

I have a few curios too.

this window sticker (picture inverted so you can read it properly) which is unused

Ng6bfMh.jpg

and I have a sheet of small Rephlex logo stickers, I'd guess about 50 small stickers, but I dunno where that is. I also have a button badge too somewhere.

ahh i remember that sticker sister rays used to have one in their window in the old shop

would love those little rephlex stickers. thats a cool thing to have

* looks around *

Haha, I love that Omarr CD! Have all those already luckily, I ordered the Braindance comp on vinyl but the shop had it up by mistake, it was already sold :(

If anyone knows some obscure online mailorder that stocked Rephlex stuff, please share too! For Europe:

https://clone.nl/instock/label/rephlex

https://www.normanrecords.com/poogle/index.php?q=rephlex

https://hardwax.com/?search=rephlex

And Bleep obviously.

+ there are some local Dutch shops that only sell online through discogs (Deeptraxxx, Distortion, etc.) that have loads of Rephlex now.

i bought a lot of my old rephlex stuff from here http://www.sisterray.co.uk/

dunno if he still works there but one of the guys there is a real rephlex fan, and the cousin of one of the guys from gimmik. always helpful and enthusiastic

the guy from gimmik used to have a stall on camden market selling lots of old rephlex stuff too miss that stall alot. spent many a saturday behind the counter listening to dirty acid tunes.

Archived