IGNORED

Steam Profiles Now Editable (on WATMM)

Joyrex

Due to an oversight fuckup on my part, I added the Steam custom profile field on registration where you could fill it in, but not edit it afterwards! A user pointed this out to me, and I have adjusted the settings accordingly.

Might as well ask: any other oddities that need addressing?

I still don't know what the button "MultiQuote" actually does.

IT does this. Click each post you want to reply to and a little window in the bottom right will let you reply to them

IT does this. Click each post you want to reply to and a little window in the bottom right will let you reply to them

In Tapatalk I just cluck on them to add them to my reply

Weren't you able to edit username some time ago? I seem to be unable to do it now. What about deleting profiles?

No, we haven't allowed username changes for close to 10 years now - too confusing. Never have been able to self-delete profiles.

Guest ansgaria

Weren't you able to edit username some time ago? I seem to be unable to do it now. What about deleting profiles?

No, we haven't allowed username changes for close to 10 years now - too confusing. Never have been able to self-delete profiles.

Oh well. Thank you very much.

Archived